Watch the dims cry!

Indeed. You’ll be disappointed again. Originally Posted by bambino
Wanna bet?
Don't worry he will get his floor vote. Originally Posted by obnoxiousram

He may, but will he get all 51 republicans to vote yes? As it looks, i am not sure.

I really hope some one asks DIFI why she waited 6 weeks before coming forward. Originally Posted by rexdutchman

If anything, it smacks of obstruction to me.

While I fully expect Kavanaugh to be approved, even if he is not President Trump will nominate another equally Conservative judge to fill the void. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

To which the liberals will try EXACTLY the same smear tactic against. ANd the next person, and the next person.
While I fully expect Kavanaugh to be approved, even if he is not President Trump will nominate another equally Conservative judge to fill the void. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Kavanaugh was a bad choice he should have pic this judge

Amy Barrett
Wanna bet? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
what's the bet yussp that the dems will take control of the House and Senate, and the loser leaves eccie for good

what's the bet yussp that the dems will take control of the House and Senate, and the loser leaves eccie for good
Originally Posted by Hotrod511

Not a bet I would take. Great chance for Democrats to take over the House. Little chance to take over the Senate.
That’s not a bet I’d take either.

That said: I’ve honored every bet I’ve made on this site. And on every other site I’ve been a member of. Not all can say that.

Can you, Hotrod?
That’s not a bet I’d take either.

That said: I’ve honored every bet I’ve made on this site. And on every other site I’ve been a member of. Not all can say that.

Can you, Hotrod? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't lose I don't even know the meaning of the word, losing just not part of my DNA

Kavanaugh was a bad choice he should have pic this judge

Amy Barrett Originally Posted by Hotrod511

i agree. I was surprised by the Kavanaugh choice. Amy would have been politically difficult to smear. she's a woman. she would have been a safer bet if Trump wanted to avoid a circus.

but then again, we already have 3 woman on the court. I think the calculus is to hold her back until Ginsburg dies. I think that is her replacement.

I'm not sure what was the calculus with the Kavanaugh pick. Was Trump hoping for another Clarence Thomas fiasco? is this a calculated effort to trick the democrats in to "angry mob" mode? hard to say if this backfired or not.

Look at what happened to Gorsuch. They didn't run him thru the mud did they like they did to Kavanaugh. I suspect they couldn't find anything credible to hang him with.
However, they found a snotty little frat boy preppy bitch. In Kavanaugh.

And I don’t think Trump is capable of considering predatory behavior. He has such a long history of it, one could argue that shit doesn’t even register to him. He can’t even think enough about that to Judge whether it’s right or wrong.

Just another of the enormous blind spots in this narcissistic dictator wannabe’s deeply flawed character.
i agree. I was surprised by the Kavanaugh choice. Amy would have been politically difficult to smear. she's a woman. she would have been a safer bet if Trump wanted to avoid a circus.

but then again, we already have 3 woman on the court. I think the calculus is to hold her back until Ginsburg dies. I think that is her replacement.

I'm not sure what was the calculus with the Kavanaugh pick. Was Trump hoping for another Clarence Thomas fiasco? is this a calculated effort to trick the democrats in to "angry mob" mode? hard to say if this backfired or not.

Look at what happened to Gorsuch. They didn't run him thru the mud did they like they did to Kavanaugh. I suspect they couldn't find anything credible to hang him with. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Barrett will replace Ginsberg, and then the dims will really cry.
However, they found a snotty little frat boy preppy bitch. In Kavanaugh.

And I don’t think Trump is capable of considering predatory behavior. He has such a long history of it, one could argue that shit doesn’t even register to him. He can’t even think enough about that to Judge whether it’s right or wrong.

Just another of the enormous blind spots in this narcissistic dictator wannabe’s deeply flawed character. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Such words of wisdom yssup did you attend Harvard or Yale or is this just another rant
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

You better hope that Ginsburg dies/retires within the next 2 years.

Look at what happened to Gorsuch. They didn't run him thru the mud did they like they did to Kavanaugh. I suspect they couldn't find anything credible to hang him with. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The information you provided of the other thread is UNBELIEVABLE.
I should say I was stunned...but I'm not.
This bitch should be prosecuted for perjury!!
As much info was removed as possible by the
left...thanks to some enterprising people...IT LIVES ON!!
This shit speaks volumes!!

The information you provided of the other thread is UNBELIEVABLE.
I should say I was stunned...but I'm not.
This bitch should be prosecuted for perjury!!
As much info was removed as possible by the
left...thanks to some enterprising people...IT LIVES ON!!
This shit speaks volumes!!
I was suspect about all her yearbook shit deleted...well
the TRUTH is out there it just need to come to the surface.
WOW... FIT HER FOR A CELL!!
So nice, you posted it twice?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!