People die every day...

Right now... I am.....

I cannot pull my finger out of my nose. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
You were so close to reaching your brain. Keep trying!
You were so close to reaching your brain. Keep trying! Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC

I am....

but with a narrow mind..... it is a long reach
Oh wait. You are picking my nose?! Get out!!!
Stan really was the man. Weaver was great too.

I'm a young dude, but growing up playing baseball up until soph year of college, I grew to respect the game & it's legends. Stan & Earl, RIP
Oh wait. You are picking my nose?! Get out!!! Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC

No mam.... something else.....
This was meant to be a tribute to one of the greatest baseball players ever. lookn and katie, can you please take this someplace else.
RIP Stan The Man.
No worries with l4b
Seedy.. hit it head on.......

Trey if you say those 2 words together..... you are an "Internet Stalker" or "Cyber Stalker" ... Depending on the way Pisterlero reads the rules.... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
He already told me I'm a stalker. Guess it pistol fucks favorite claim. Originally Posted by trey
I don't know him and don't think I would like to unless his internet persona is only a persona. This boys club is the most embarrassing. It makes me wonder how gay you are. Just come out. Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
So as not to hijack a thread, any of you are welcome to send me a PM or start another thread about your thoughts on the rules. Guys, be sure to mention how many official warnings or points you have gotten from me about stalking. Oh wait, ln4b can't. Again, no points from me.

Katie, don't believe everything you hear from some guys on this board.
  • Trey
  • 01-20-2013, 06:33 PM
I don't know how many whinings I got from you but I'm gonna say 2-4 points (feel free to correct me). I still got 21-23 points to go!
1 warning. 2 points. All for insulting remarks. No stalking.
  • Trey
  • 01-20-2013, 07:29 PM
Oh ok well they were insulting. It's all good.
wtf errr ohwell

edit:

latter L4B
KatieKatieNYC
could you swing into Upset NY

errr topic

Bye bye Stan (rip)
I did not even know he was sick....

hmmph...

RIP Stan
KatieKatieNYC
could you swing into Upset NY