NCNSX2 by Lying LolaBrea01 worth the trouble ??

u dont show up and were fucked out of our scratch Originally Posted by shayla84
you got to love how some providers talk. lol

CG
I WILL be gentle on this one.... You stated that I told you to please text me by 7pm which you did not..... therefore, the ball was in your court and you chose not to follow my directions which resulted in your missed appt.

Can you please stop calling texting emailing ect... I have explained to you many of times that I waited an hour to hear from you which I did not, then decided to move on with my night (maybe you should do the same)

At SXSW I DID lose my phone and that WAS MY FAULT, I did offer to make it up to you, as I have done in the past when I am in the wrong. But you know what.....Because I am a provider, and I LOVE to make people feel good, I will apologize for YOUR mishap for the 11th time, some through email, some through text, phone and now here. I AM SORRY there was a miscommunication on your part as you stated in your post....

One last thing.... How does this make me a LIAR? (No answer needed but ask yourself how a NCNS makes someone a LIAR? when in fact it was not a NCNS...... (misunderstanding on your behalf) Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
I will be somewhat gentle no misunderstanding on my part, first I was supposed to confirm @ 8 not 7.
Fwd:K great ! Want me to text you around 8 for the address ? me
Fwd:Please you
Fwd:Just confirming for 9 which hotel are you staying @ me @ 759
You never told me I was supposed to confirm @ 7 until the next day after the appt. So no confusion on my end. Not only did I confirm,but I did so when I said I would. That is why I got so worked up honey. We had also been pming and emailing for weeks,not sure why you didn't get my text or my VM on your google voice when it counted but got all the other ones. One last question and then I promise to drop it. If you knew I was suppose to confirm by seven and never heard from me would it not cross your mind out of pure F***in curiosity to try and contact me if you were waiting ?? Like if you were waiting on a friend, business client,relative,ups shipment........ Most responsible people would atleast try to find out what's going on with the delay. I appreciate your offer to make it up to me the first time,I know shit happens though so that's why I didn't accept. I can only hobby once every 2 weeks or so due to my career and family which is why a second ncns got me soo enraged,and was only fwding you the texts to show you I had confirmed when I was suppose to.
[QUOTE=shayla84;1052785309]lol me to I was like who the hell lol no call no shows happen on both parts, owell if she decides to do that then call someone else what really sucks is when you hobbiet do it to us and we have told others you couldnt make that time and then you dont show up and were fucked out of our scratch, That sucks, but in the end theres nothing anyone can do things happen and people cant make it or what ever the issue is, not to big of a deal.

Very true, but time is money too baby and this is a business so both hobbyist and provider who make this a habit should be called out to prevent someone else from wasting their time. Life is too short to deal with ncns/bad TCB BS. All the time taken for intro's,screening, scheduling is a hassle in itself. If it's an emergency no problem,but when It does happen the ncns party should atleast try to contact the other person to apologize explain whatever. If it happens 2 often times with same person there's a problem !!! Gotta take care of your Bizziness you know !!! This is usually more common with the young girls who think they can flake anytime,cause they'll always have another horny hobbyist in line. I am very grateful for ncns posts so I can avoid those providers like the plague. I mostly hobby @ night so if I get ncns too late for a plan b. I'm It may seem easy to just move on and see someone else usually,but I'm also kinda picky on who I will see. Won't put jr just. anywhere just cause I'm horny as hell. Too many diseases out there.
(staff edit; misfire; ztonk)
Pls delete poste #19
I WILL be gentle on this one.... You stated that I told you to please text me by 7pm which you did not..... therefore, the ball was in your court and you chose not to follow my directions which resulted in your missed appt.

Can you please stop calling texting emailing ect... I have explained to you many of times that I waited an hour to hear from you which I did not, then decided to move on with my night (maybe you should do the same)

At SXSW I DID lose my phone and that WAS MY FAULT, I did offer to make it up to you, as I have done in the past when I am in the wrong. But you know what.....Because I am a provider, and I LOVE to make people feel good, I will apologize for YOUR mishap for the 11th time, some through email, some through text, phone and now here. I AM SORRY there was a miscommunication on your part as you stated in your post....

One last thing.... How does this make me a LIAR? (No answer needed but ask yourself how a NCNS makes someone a LIAR? when in fact it was not a NCNS...... (misunderstanding on your behalf) Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
I also never got an apology or explanation 11 times or at all might wanna check your phone if that's where you sent them from. Might've gone to someone else only thing I got was an email claiming I never confirmed which isn't true. This I only got once so quit trying to make it like I'm cyber stalking you. I only replied and forwarded the texts on Sun to expose the lies that I didn't confirm in time or @ all. Haven't contacted you since. Apology's accepted I guess.
I also never got an apology or explanation 11 times or at all might wanna check your phone if that's where you sent them from. Might've gone to someone else only thing I got was an email claiming I never confirmed which isn't true. This I only got once so quit trying to make it like I'm cyber stalking you. I only replied and forwarded the texts on Sun to expose the lies that I didn't confirm in time or @ all. Haven't contacted you since. Apology's accepted I guess. Originally Posted by sexytxhunga
You know, when the girls get a NCNS they lose money. (Not to mention all the drama, texts, phone calls, emails and back and forth on the message board) When it happens to us, we can go to an AMP until about 4 in the morning, walk right in, and have fun.
Having dealt with her I believe her side of the story, she has stated her case, you have yours. I don't know you but you've gotten to state your case and apparently now are dropping it, not texting her, etc. That's all you can do, and I'm sorry it didn't work out for both of you.
It's not worth getting this mad over a ncns, there are other ladies out there to meet, just pick another one.
I was sympathetic up 'til you post 5 post in a row , now it seems obsessive .
I was sympathetic up 'til you post 5 post in a row ... Originally Posted by rockerrick
Well, one of them was clearly a misfire. So I'm still on board. OP's story sounds much more reasonable (and lacks the glibness of a practiced storyteller).
I was sympathetic up 'til you post 5 post in a row , now it seems obsessive . Originally Posted by rockerrick
Ha! Yeah one was a misfire followed by another to delete it. 2 in response to Lolabrea's
Story. One to Shayla's comment.
Ya know...usually when I read a thread like there where there was some misunderstanding, in the end I put a mental note by that provider's name to see if there's any future behavior similar to that. Honestly...this is one thread where I'm about 10x MORE likely to see the provider now that I've read it than before! ;-)

OMG! Please come visit Austin! I promise we'll do our best to make you want to stay here permanently! ;-)

V
That is as long as there are no NCNSs, then we'll send you off to (where was is one dude from who made us laugh for stalking an NCNS)... Little Rock, Arkansas?
AWW thank you!! You have no idea how many people are emailing me begging me to come back! Lol! I appreciate the threAD! Free marketing rocks! its boost my business and made the OP look as crazy as he is!( probably on a lot of ladies DNS) I WILL be back to AUSTIN soon but now have the worry of the OP trying to "PUNISH" me as he stated.....
AWW thank you!! You have no idea how many people are emailing me begging me to come back! Lol! I appreciate the threAD! Free marketing rocks! its boost my business and made the OP look as crazy as he is!( probably on a lot of ladies DNS) I WILL be back to AUSTIN soon but now have the worry of the OP trying to "PUNISH" me as he stated..... Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
Obviously you have'nt dropped it still posting here, and I'm the crazy one
That's prob why I've got 9 p411 ok's and 100 ncns posts right. I'm not the crazy one just don't like hookers playing games. It's the main reason I hobby. To avoid the drama and bs. Next time your in Austin. I would be happy to show you my phone bill in a public place.Hell I'd even pay your hrly rate. My phone bill won't lie, and prove I confirmed.