What is in a name?

What about a "Precious Gems" list beginning with Jade Nicole, Jade Mackie, (heck, a lot of Jade names) or Mz. Jewelz (sp), Diamond, etc.?
Great post!!!! I chose the name Hayden because it's original ( i don't know of any other Haydens in Dallas or anywhere) and I love Hayden Pantierre...she's so cute!
There is NO other BERKLEIGH.......

No one has used it and mine is spelled different from the college
It’s unique - 2 parts - 1st part, a namesake - 2nd being XXX rated.
Also, as in the game Jacks and balls = Jacks with the triple X = Jacxxx.
Haha! Love it.

Although my name is also direction/location specific, in that I picked my surname while driving on 635.
Nice to be under Carrie Hillcrest. Enjoy the ride.
I picked mine for two reasons.

Before I decided on a name, I heard a couple guy friends of mine having a discussion which they say all men eventually have from time to time:

"Which do you prefer? Betty or Veronica." He says that every man can easily pick one or the other without much deliberation. That there is usually a strong preference for one or the other (although I kinda liked Cheryl Blossom the best, personally).

I found that pretty interesting. And I know I am *definitely* more of a Veronica than a Betty.

The Moore part came about randomly (I was watching A View to a Kill).

Haha! Love it.

Although my name is also direction/location specific, in that I picked my surname while driving on 635. Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
And I think of you every time I pass it.
my name was a childhood nickname....no ....really....im Italian.....
I really wished I had did some research on my name before I started using "Jade". There are a million of them... But I used my name as an alias for so long before I even came into the hobby, so I was used to being called Jade. As I said bfore I wish I would have done my research to know there were a few before I even came in.. Seems as "Playful Jade" doesnt seperate me from the other lovely ladies.. Now Im so ready to change my name...
For me.. It took me FOREVER to come up with Vixen De'Vain...
I knew I wanted to keep the 'V'.. because it's the same as my first initial...
And as we all know.. Vixen Is a Sexual Predator.. hehehehe
I love the sex!!
My last name before it was "Americanized" had a "De'".... and since it was dropped, I picked it up.. and the "Vain" I chose because my old BFF used to tell me I spent way too much time infront of the mirror~ What can I say?? I had to be on point..

So the words just found their spot and fell into place..

Vixen.. De'Vain...
I don't know if I should admit this....but I stole my provider name from somebody that I used to play online poker with. I figured hey it's original and I don't think she will ever know I stole it I found out the meaning of the name is "he who resembles God". I felt really bad after that!
My pseudonym "Laney" is a nickname of my middle name & "Von" is the German in my blood...

Plus it rolls off the tongue, like I do.... Lol Originally Posted by Laney Von
During the Olympics, I kept on wanting to call or calling Lindsey Von, Laney Von. LOL I guess somehow you were there in my head. She is hot but your so much more.

BTW love the avatar. I think its the had with the socks and nothing else. I remember in my highschool days and college days thinking women with caps pulled down and their hair pulled thru back was so sexy. Not sure why. But I don't think that look is very popular these days. Too bad.
Actually, mine is from a series of novels written by George R.R. Martin. It's the song of Ice and Fire series that's loosely based on the War of the Roses. I have to say, as far as fantasy goes it's absolutely some of the best.

No, Autumn isn't my cousin... she's my sister. We figured that people would find out soon enough any way so, why not advertise it instead of hide it? She got all the Irish blood and I got all the Italian blood... and she's shorter.
when i used to be a cocktail waitress at a strip club in seattle i would try out for amatuer night each week so i could win the 300$ prize. so of course i needed a dancing name...

names like "bambi", "roxanne", "lilly lollipop" just didn't work with my look.
i had dark hair back then, and everyone said i was very exotic looking. so i polled the dancers with names of exotic places&things they thought "fit" me.

"asia" won general vote, but i decided to stick with "brazil"

it then turned into MISTRESS brazil when i started to be a dominatrix 3 years ago, and i've carried it with me as being a provider. i like it. it fits.

suicide explains itself. and no it's not because i'm morbid, it's because i MODEL for suicide girls. =)