BBW's

I'm telling u BBW's tend to be far more generous sexually with their partners on average, pro or non pro than your average size woman. Ask any man who's been with both.
anybody who doesn't agree with me do the math. search some profiles right here on Eccie as I have done before posting this thread. I counted how many BBW providers had CIM or NQNS listed in their reviews or on their websites vs providers of average size. Most average size providers didn't offer either one only BBBJ. So if you think i'm talking crazy just see for yourself.
I think ericyork is on to something. His research may not be impeccable but it is compelling. I'm going forward this thread to the Royal Swedish Academy and who knows, maybe in few years there will be a Nobel prize in medicine, science or sexology for our OP?
I'm telling u BBW's tend to be far more generous sexually with their partners on average, pro or non pro than your average size woman. Ask any man who's been with both. Originally Posted by ericyork
Based on my own observations I would have to agree with you for the most part.
I'm speaking from experience not stating any of this as scientific fact people. Inside and outside the business though as i've been with both types I can say that most of the average size women I was with definitely was NOT into C.I.M. while the bigger ladies were not only open to it but said it didn't bother not one bit and some even said they preferred it. Originally Posted by ericyork

Did you ever consider that many bigger women may feel insecure about how they look so in turn they feel they have to try even harder to make up for it? Same thing with ugly girls...they usually give the best bjs lol. It's not biological...it's simply human nature. I am not suggesting that all of these women feel that way, but I know many who do. They will do anything for approval.
Hello everyone wake up and smell the coffee, It is because a lot of petite/slim woman KNOW they do not have to engage in those acts to make their money. Bigger women for some reason feel they have to do more to make money so yes their menu is much MORE open than others.

Did you ever consider that many bigger women may feel insecure about how they look so in turn they feel they have to try even harder to make up for it? Same thing with ugly girls...they usually give the best bjs lol. It's not biological...it's simply human nature. I am not suggesting that all of these women feel that way, but I know many who do. They will do anything for approval. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Lmfao. Amen. We posted almost at the same darn time! Well said!
Did you ever consider that many bigger women may feel insecure about how they look so in turn they feel they have to try even harder to make up for it? Same thing with ugly girls...they usually give the best bjs lol. It's not biological...it's simply human nature. I am not suggesting that all of these women feel that way, but I know many who do. They will do anything for approval. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I agree with that. I wasn't going to say it so bluntly LOL. Leave it to you to do that, London.
I agree with that. I wasn't going to say it so bluntly LOL. Leave it to you to do that, London. Originally Posted by Shayla
I know right?!?! LMFAO!
Yah..leave it to me lol. Before I get the entire bbw nation yelling at me, I did NOT say ALL...I said some, as in the ones I have personally talked to about the hobby.
Well... we were probably all thinking it, so it was only a matter of time before someone said it. A little surprised London would be so candid though. I'm shocked!

C'mon, the idea that it is biological is ridiculous. What possible evidence could there be to support the idea that BBWs are more genetically pre-disposed to like the taste of cum than average sized women? It's an absurd idea.
I'm just waiting the first bbw provider to post to the contrary of stuff and opinions posted above......or in concur mode.

But this thread will be pretty weak without a bbw response or two......hopefully someone outspoken with a knack of nuisance for pretty petite providers who aren't worth half the pussy they sit on performance wise, but fall on good looks only to fall back on lol. That not a jab at any lady at all....its just what big gurls in the hobby tell me during pillowtalk.
But this thread will be pretty weak without a bbw response or two......hopefully someone outspoken with a knack of nuisance for pretty petite providers who aren't worth half the pussy they sit on performance wise, but fall on good looks only to fall back on lol.That not a jab at any lady at all....its just what big gurls in the hobby tell me during pillowtalk. Originally Posted by gimme_that
YUP ! Because we STRAIGHT petite girls fuck bbws. They know how we are in bed to make such comments about us while in bed with you.. mmmhmmm *rollseyes/sarcasm*. Why the hell would they be talking about us while in bed with you anyways? Are you not taking care of business like you should be? Just FYI, That is a big sign of insecurity issues btw on their part If they're talking about other providers instead of concentrating on on their date! HAAAA!

Some of us pretty petite gals are highly reviewed companions, go above and beyond to during our dates and are worth more than what we charge.

Yes I know a lot of Gorgeous bbw women that don't have a problem with us. You making such comments only made them look bad.
If a spinner has to put a bbw down or vice versa, that just proves my point. A person secure with themselves is not going to talk trash about random people who have done nothing to them. No matter how hot some think they are, there is always something better to the next guy in line.

I think people just need to be comfortable knowing THEY ARE NOT PERFECT! That way when a guy says so in a review, it's not such a shock lol. I don't care if you are a bbw, spinner, or somewhere in the middle...you best have something more than looks, or you are fked in the long run.
hopefully someone outspoken with a knack of nuisance for pretty petite providers who aren't worth half the pussy they sit on performance wise, but fall on good looks only to fall back on lol. That not a jab at any lady at all....its just what big gurls in the hobby tell me during pillowtalk. Originally Posted by gimme_that
But doesn't this "pillow talk" only back the over-compensation argument?

If you're truly confident then you don't need to prove that by belittling others, or by making comparisons and assumptions about others.

Saying something like "pretty petite providers aren't worth half the pussy they sit on performance wise" is clearly an attempt to elevate one's own self-worth at the expense of another, and it is a completely unfair assumption to make.
I think its just public perception of a petite provider versus a bbw. Guys in multiple cities mind you.......will go through way more hoops to see that drop dead gorgeous provider...even when they are disrespected (ncns, she arrives late, has a bad day and gives bad service or lackluster,etc) versus if a bbw made similar mistakes she would be villified if she was anything short of being perfect session wise just one time.

And that's not saying bbws aren't attractive, cause some can definitely be. They are just scrutinized more......while the more petite lady tends to feel a sense of entitlement and you should feel lucky to even bask in the glory of meeting her. "So what if I suck in session, I'm new to the hobby and cute and dudes want to fuck me anyways."
There's a big difference other than weight between these types, and its more than just sex.....its dinner dates, interaction, etc. Although I'm sure performance and tact is individualized.