*** Announcing My Retirement ***

Best of luck. we never met and it is my loss. Lov.
Best of luck Berkleigh. I am very happy we at least got to meet once. I will need to everything I can to ensure I see you before you leave If not I wish you all the best.
What about my dibs on the starfish?
Lmao......WHY IS EVERYONE SO FREAKIN SAD????.....I will be here AVAILABLE for a little while longer! Dont worry I will keep in touch! Thanks for all the warm wishes and my friends for supporting me thru yet another adventure in my life.......I love you guys and really just need some soul searching and maybe a prayer ot two. * I need a change *....
Berk! Woman...! Say it ain't so. WTFeck is up, yo?

Regardless...I wish you the best and I hope you find what you're looking for.
So sad. She was my first provider I went to on the old site. I liked it so much I went 2 more time right after that. Good luck girl, I'll miss you.
  • fawn
  • 07-31-2010, 09:03 PM
Lmao......WHY IS EVERYONE SO FREAKIN SAD????.....I will be here AVAILABLE for a little while longer! Dont worry I will keep in touch! Thanks for all the warm wishes and my friends for supporting me thru yet another adventure in my life.......I love you guys and really just need some soul searching and maybe a prayer ot two. * I need a change *.... Originally Posted by berkleigh

Daughter, you didn't discuss this with me and dad yet...so wtf
Lmao......WHY IS EVERYONE SO FREAKIN SAD????.....I will be here AVAILABLE for a little while longer! Dont worry I will keep in touch! Thanks for all the warm wishes and my friends for supporting me thru yet another adventure in my life.......I love you guys and really just need some soul searching and maybe a prayer ot two. * I need a change *.... Originally Posted by berkleigh
Berk, noooooooooo!.....really I hope that You keep posting, and that You find whatever is calling You, Even before I registered here, You have always been one of My favorite posters. But You should do whatever You think is best for You and Yours,
  • Jaleh
  • 07-31-2010, 11:33 PM
No chica..You cant leave us!! You will be greatly missed around here . You know Im always here when you need me.. Toodles
I love you guys and really just need some soul searching and maybe a prayer ot two. * I need a change *.... Originally Posted by berkleigh
Wow Berk ... sometimes a baby's got to do what a baby's got to do
We have to talk about it -if you want to, of course- ... I could have a word of encouragement for you
You rock

HW
Berk...girl...you rock! You better keep in touch bish!

Damn Dannie, You must throw it down good BCD. They all leave after they get a piece of you. LOL (wink).
Fawn are you really that old?
I love you girl! You are one of the best people I have ever met... You know we have continued our relationship with me being absent from the hobby, and you also know we will continue our relationship with you being absent from the hobby! I'm so excited! This is a good thing!

I love you, girl, and like MarieLynne said, you deserve the best and will get the best! The J5 crew will always be tight! You know my number, babe, you know where I live... I am always here for you and your fam! Mwah!!!

Adrianna Originally Posted by Adrianna Love
I agree wholeheartedly. Love y'all girls.
If we were to have a party (not that anyone does) to give wishes to everyone leaving, we would have quite a crowd!

Good luck, girl!
Fawn are you really that old? Originally Posted by bigbobftworth
the word to use is "older" not "old".
or the question is "fawn, you have kids?? you're too young to have kids!!"

besides, havent you kept up??
fawn is the GILL (*) par excellence!!!

(*) grandmother i love to love