Drink of choice

Olde Smokey Mountain Java on the rocks
Johnny Walker Blue with a whiskey stone
90 % of the time Vodka & Tonic then Miller lite with a side of Vodka on ice
Bulleit Bourbon in an Old Fashioned ..... and for those that didn't make it to the liquor store remember Ohio and West Virginia are still open. Walgreens in WV carries a decent selection and drug stores will likely always remain open ! Originally Posted by SPQR
Walgreens in Weirton is my emergency plan.
Chivas Regal or JW Black on the rocks. As a diversion, some Hornitos Black Barrel tequila or Flor de Cano 21 year old rum. I never mix liquor with anything except for the occasional Beefeater and tonic or Mojito in the summer. I also enjoy a good IPA once in a while. Originally Posted by Big Stig
I have a set of copper mugs for Moscow Mules. Good summer drink.
Buffalo Trace bourbon for me, on the rocks.
A good rum neat. Jamesons Caskmate Irish Whisky with a good cigar.
I have been trying to sample a little bit of what everyone is drinking. I have had most in my stock but must say I feel Like I have been borderline drunk for two
Days ....lol. I can’t remember who but I know someone said coffee and it definitely has been a Good friend as the days and messages grow.....

It would be good to know what the girls are drinking.
My fave drink on a date.........pussy juice!!!!! sorry, couldn't resist(nor turn that down from the right woman)!!!
I like homemade bourbon and brandy. Sometimes plain old white dog. On the rocks or neat.
Lemonade or sweet tea, I don't drink alcohol so if I am drinking empty calories, those are my favorites. Also the occasional Sunny D, that stuff is so good :P
Hey Elle. Welcome to the party. I agree Sunny D is addicting.
I love a good dirty Greygoose vodka martini with stuffed olives.
Good wheated bourbon. Home pour is Maker's cask stregth or various private select variants (I've been a part of a barrel pick). WLW or a Pappy 15 when available (even the former is getting devilishly stupid to obtain).
I don't really drink alcohol anymore, it been years since the last time.

With that said, I like orange cream pop.

I don't remember which it was but it was either Hills or Ames department store that had the little food court where there was a orange flavored drink. Almost everytime I drink a orange cream pop, that memory pops into my head of being a kid, in that store.

Cherry and vanilla Coke are fairly high up on the list too.