NEW GIRL IN EL PASO! 😍✈️

I was actually asking MrD if he was going to post a review. She doesn't have any, so we don't know much about her. I sent her a PM, but not even opened yet, let alone responded to. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Send me a text instead of a message on here. I’m still getting use to this layout & it’s better communication w/ me as well. I have almost 70 reviews! Interested in reading some ? Text me! I pride myself in the reputation I’ve built on the west & east coast! Now it’s the south’s turn
I have been texting her. Goid response, she's on her way to Midland, Odessa now.
Send me a text instead of a message on here. I’m still getting use to this layout & it’s better communication w/ me as well. I have almost 70 reviews! Interested in reading some ? Text me! I pride myself in the reputation I’ve built on the west & east coast! Now it’s the south’s turn Originally Posted by STACEYYY47
Txt sent
Review to come, indeed, tonight or tomorrow morning..
I’m finally here on my 2nd stop of my tour. Come visit me or I can make my way to you! Either way I am very flexible 253-260-5616
Ohhh lala. Glad you made it.
I thought I had made a new thread to tell you gentleman that I’m finally in town....oops! Still figuring out Eccie I guess Anyways I’m here in the great Odessa area & I would love for someone to come over or I can always make my way to you! Either way I’m pretty flexible 253-260-5616
Looks like midessa should be having a fun weekend
Uh oh...again lol

Mods, one of you locked her other thread, did you not explain what she did wrong with it? If not, I’m hoping there aren’t points given to her for this. She’s trying to figure this place out. Help the poor girl, let her know what/if she did something wrong.

Staceyyy, we’re all very glad to have you here in the Midessa area, thanks so much for stopping. Going to be here thru the weekend? Need any suggestions on places to eat? Hint, hint