Rudeness

lol somebody is ... have fun with that boys
  • jwin
  • 01-02-2014, 11:29 PM
I'll throw my two cents into the ring. Regardless of how attractive the lady is or the activities offered, comments like the following:

Wow what a bunch of ignorant bastards. Fuck off losers. Originally Posted by Trish2013
...the jerks who have nothing going for them and buy some ass... Originally Posted by Trish2013
are not, nor will they ever, quantify to the "girlfriend experience" for me.

- stanky
I'll throw my two cents into the ring. Regardless of how attractive the lady is or the activities offered, comments like the following:

are not, nor will they ever, quantify to the "girlfriend experience" for me.

- stanky Originally Posted by stanky
Well, she does say she's not GFE!
Ok, I strayed across this thread accidentally. WOW! I now think I've seen it all.

Trish, you took a comment that appears to be a compliment and went on a total rant! It appears from what I can see to be a very positive review.

He was stating that you're a very cute girl who is actually a nice curvy cute size...instead of looking, quite frankly a bit skinny, in your pics. I think he like that.

As for the hot comment, I would think he meant you weren't intimidating, but rather the cute, pretty girl next door. Something that attracts most guys.

You could have emailed him to clarify, but I'm afraid your reactions here didn't come across very well.

You might want to think before you hit REPLY.

Good luck!
LilMynx69, well stated.
Well I was contacted by the said person and was given a rather lengthy explanation. However, after reading his reply, it appeared to me that a lot of the things he discussed in his message to me were not in the review itself but probably in the ROS, which the providers can't see. Regardless, yes I did have a rant..... I am usually very quiet, laid baack and a sweet person.... But when it comes to business (and not just this hobby but my day job as well) I am ruthless if needed. Since I could not see the ROS I read the review and took the two comments offensively. I read it as the review trying to say I was one of those shady girls that used fake pics, which I never have and never will. That is what I was talking about. But I didn't go on a rant until two of the earlier commenters were just hateful. This was the first "rant" I have had and hopefully the last as I have learned to not allow my over analytical self to read reviews while I have pms lol. I have put myself in the naughty and will hopefully get a spanking for my bad behavior.
Well I was contacted by the said person and was given a rather lengthy explanation. However, after reading his reply, it appeared to me that a lot of the things he discussed in his message to me were not in the review itself but probably in the ROS, which the providers can't see. Regardless, yes I did have a rant..... I am usually very quiet, laid baack and a sweet person.... But when it comes to business (and not just this hobby but my day job as well) I am ruthless if needed. Since I could not see the ROS I read the review and took the two comments offensively. I read it as the review trying to say I was one of those shady girls that used fake pics, which I never have and never will. That is what I was talking about. But I didn't go on a rant until two of the earlier commenters were just hateful. This was the first "rant" I have had and hopefully the last as I have learned to not allow my over analytical self to read reviews while I have pms lol. I have put myself in the naughty and will hopefully get a spanking for my bad behavior. Originally Posted by Trish2013

LMAO, talk about redeeming yourself! Well done! We all can have a "moment" because we are human.

I hope people read through this thread to the end, because I think this last post really shows who you are...feisty and caring about your service and reputation. And willing to admit to a mistake.

Good luck and have fun!
I think your pics look great and id see you if you were ever in Birmingham, but that's just me.

-Carbonization
Thanks. I can't tour due to my regular job, school and family but if you're ever in the Montgomery area I would.
she is definitely worth a trip to montgomery
Trish, I give you a two thumbs up. I would give more, but that's all I have.

Your post of today was well thought out, and very well written.
Trish will be transforming this window shopper into a regular customer pretty soon I think
Lol wow that's interesting
Lol wow that's interesting Originally Posted by BossHogg50
No kidding! This has to be one of the best threads ever...plus it has a happy ending. It's unfortunate there was a misunderstanding, but I love that when Trish apologized, everyone has been so cool and no she's probably even hotter than ever!!!

Amazing!