Sexual Positions: Do you guys prefer to f*ck or be f*cked? Ride or be ridden?

• TGF
  • 07-19-2011, 10:05 AM
Yes (that is both) - the advantage of cowgirl is that both hands are wonderfully filled and the ride is great and there are times that that is just what I want. My being in control enables me to do whatever needs to be done for me to prolong my enjoyment and control the pace. So both and when depends on my mood, my partner, and how things are going together
I prefer to be submissive in bed. I like to be told what to do and get banged hard. If you through in a little shit talking, hair pulling, and a couple of face smushing/slaps now that is a grand old time!
If I am in cowgirl I like my hips grabbed and mutual thrusts from my companion. I like the way it feels when a guy comes inside me (with a cover of course). I also like to playfully tickle by squeezing my vaginal muscles on him after he has finished.
Does it really matter...once your in...your in and thats great!!!
I also like to playfully tickle by squeezing my vaginal muscles on him after he has finished. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
You should definitely do that all the time. Could be an awesome specialty.
You should definitely do that all the time. Could be an awesome specialty. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Note taken!