trump congratulated Kanas after Chief’s win

Trump congratulates state of Kansas after Chiefs win Super Bowl but they play in Missouri.

The self proclaimed stable genius with the best Education couldn’t find Missouri with a map! Originally Posted by Jaxson66
It's really not that big of a deal, but we know you can't help make it one.
It's really not that big of a deal, but we know you can't help make it one. Originally Posted by Levianon17
The fact that you would accept he is a fuckin' moron as "not that big of a deal" just goes to show you would happily be the POTUS' ball washer when he's NOT golfing.

I wonder if Mike Pompeo can point to where Kansas is? He sure as hell can't point to any instance where he came to Marie Yovanovitch's defense when the POTUS intimidated her as she testified before Congress. Let alone knowing the prez had his gumbas tracking her every move.
The fact that you would accept he is a fuckin' moron as "not that big of a deal" just goes to show you would happily be the POTUS' ball washer when he's NOT golfing.

I wonder if Mike Pompeo can point to where Kansas is? He sure as hell can't point to any instance where he came to Marie Yovanovitch's defense when the POTUS intimidated her as she testified before Congress. Let alone knowing the prez had his gumbas tracking her every move. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

why should he defend her? if you ran around talking shit about your boss how long do you think it would be before you get fired?

President Trump was justified in removing former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch from her post, Sen. Tom Cotton said.

"He was told ... that she was 'running around Kyiv, badmouthing you, and saying that you're going to be impeached,'" Cotton said Sunday on Face the Nation. "The president has the right to remove any ambassador for any reason or no reason whatsoever. An ambassador badmouthing the president is a pretty sound reason to remove an ambassador."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...st-yovanovitch

and just so you know .. it's "goombahs"
...and just so you know .. it's "goombahs" Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
As in... "Wtf happened to hildebeest's favorite goombah Cody Shearer?"

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2311326

I wonder if Mike Pompeo can point to where Kansas is? He sure as hell can't point to any instance where he came to Marie Yovanovitch's defense when the POTUS intimidated her as she testified before Congress. Let alone knowing the prez had his gumbas tracking her every move. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Well first of all confusing KANSAS CITY with the State of KANSAS isn't hard to do. Secondly Trump doesn't read a script so his mistake was off the cuff. It just shows he's authentic and can make a mistake so I am not inclined to crucify him over that. It also doesn't mean I would wash his balls. I would happily rub your stupid face in some dog shit though for acting like a jackass. You're so pathetic, lol.
why should he defend her? if you ran around talking shit about your boss how long do you think it would be before you get fired?

You missed the point. He shouldn't lie outright and expect not to be called on his bullshit. He said he "defended every State Department official." Then walk out like a bitch with her tail between her legs.
President Trump was justified in removing former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch from her post, Sen. Tom Cotton said.

"He was told

Again, you missed the point.
But here comes the fun part. Senator Cotton said that he was told that she said "that he said that they said . . . ."
... that she was 'running around Kyiv, badmouthing you, and saying that you're going to be impeached,'" Cotton said Sunday on Face the Nation. "The president has the right to remove any ambassador for any reason or no reason whatsoever. An ambassador badmouthing the president is a pretty sound reason to remove an ambassador."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...st-yovanovitch

and just so you know .. it's "goombahs" Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It wasn't important enough for me to spell check such a word. Either way,

Well first of all confusing KANSAS CITY with the State of KANSAS isn't hard to do.

Secondly Trump doesn't read a script so his mistake was off the cuff. It just shows he's authentic and can make a mistake so I am not inclined to crucify him over that. It also doesn't mean I would wash his balls.

This is just the latest in a long-ass laundry list of simply stupid things he does and says. Things the average G.E.D. wouldn't get wrong. The difference between a state and city. Like no airports in 1776 and the president can't just buy another sovereign nation.

And, yes, everytime you and the rest of the sheep excuse his imbecilic infantile inadequacies, you have to clean his balls after wiping his ass fir him.
I would happily rub your stupid face in some dog shit though for acting like a jackass. You're so pathetic, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Pathetic is believing he cares about anything or anyone but himself.
OP Trump congratulates KANAS? First I've heard of this, Einstein. Originally Posted by biggeorge565
Pathetic is believing he cares about anything or anyone but himself. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

its not news! lol!

Pathetic is believing he cares about anything or anyone but himself. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Yeah, but there is a Candidate out there that you believe does and you're going to vote for them, right?
  • oeb11
  • 02-04-2020, 09:30 AM
9500- dedicated to Eric Swalwell!!!
Nuke Middle America!!!
Yeah, but there is a Candidate out there that you believe does and you're going to vote for them, right? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Ickyuser9500 will vote for the candidate who PRETENDS to care about separating illegal immigrants from their "children"...

... while he hates the guy who GENUINELY cares about the victims of illegals who come here and commit crimes against American citizens!

Another example of how dim-retards are highly selective when it comes to empathy and outrage!
Had a student in class who launched his mock gubernatorial for Kansas inside the Power and Light District. If you can't identify what I'm talking then you have no place to talk here.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

do yous prefer hot or mild Gumbas sauce with your bbq?

BAHAHHHAHAAAAA