Hot stock tip post or list of Ideas.

exxon mobil Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Thanks I have some vanguard energy etf bought right after uso mix up and usl usl got my money back vde has lost.
We haven't had free speech in this forum for years , if ever.

I get banned ever other time I make one of you MAGA hat wearing loons run crying to your daddy's moonshine still

. Originally Posted by WTF
And thought liberal were political correct.
Looks like a few enterprising folk figured out a way to cash in on the ScamDemic afterall.

Agendas & Doublespeak Mar Covid Vaccine’s Pending Release

With so little information public, and the information we do have is not genuinely encouraging, a cynical person might suggest the only thing breathless media coverage of Covid vaccine news has done is create pump-and-dump stock opportunities for investors.

As Bloomberg wrote: There’s ‘a wave of euphoria’ surging through global finance markets. Hooray? Pfizer’s latest stock surge was supported by press release hopium rooted in Science™. Like corporate media’s reporting on vaccine Science
, inconvenient truths are misrepresented, glossed over or outright ignored.

Just as Pfizer’s recent press release hyped its first interim analysis from its phase 3 study, the company’s CEO Albert Bourla sold 61% of his stock, netting him a cool $5.6M.

The sale was part of a pre-scheduled 10b5-1 trading plan. So were Moderna’s Chief Medical Officer Tal Zaks and their CEO Stephan Bancel, who made $63,069,210 and $58,591,783 respectively over the last six months with the world’s eyes on their vaccine development milestones. Optics be damned, as the companies simultaneously gobble up taxpayer money while their leadership unload stocks at record pace...

Kaaaaa-Chinga!
Looks like a few enterprising folk figured out a way to cash in on the ScamDemic afterall.

Agendas & Doublespeak Mar Covid Vaccine’s Pending Release

With so little information public, and the information we do have is not genuinely encouraging, a cynical person might suggest the only thing breathless media coverage of Covid vaccine news has done is create pump-and-dump stock opportunities for investors.

As Bloomberg wrote: There’s ‘a wave of euphoria’ surging through global finance markets. Hooray? Pfizer’s latest stock surge was supported by press release hopium rooted in Science™. Like corporate media’s reporting on vaccine Science
, inconvenient truths are misrepresented, glossed over or outright ignored.

Just as Pfizer’s recent press release hyped its first interim analysis from its phase 3 study, the company’s CEO Albert Bourla sold 61% of his stock, netting him a cool $5.6M.

The sale was part of a pre-scheduled 10b5-1 trading plan. So were Moderna’s Chief Medical Officer Tal Zaks and their CEO Stephan Bancel, who made $63,069,210 and $58,591,783 respectively over the last six months with the world’s eyes on their vaccine development milestones. Optics be damned, as the companies simultaneously gobble up taxpayer money while their leadership unload stocks at record pace...

Kaaaaa-Chinga! Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
There not enough margin in what us government paying.
exxon mobil Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Big win today my vde way up almost up par.