are triples the new black? or too much?

Someone always gets lost...one on one is the only way to go...
  • Sonya
  • 11-05-2014, 03:41 PM
Lost? Did they kick you out? We 3 girls never seemed to lose anyone in the 4 we have done so far. Maybe you're just not that interesting wakeup.
Someone always gets lost...one on one is the only way to go... Originally Posted by Wakeup
See and that's the perspective I wanted to know about. I'm interested in both sides.
Just like all things I'm curious to why someone wouldn't want to try it and the thoughts about it.
4!?? Where are all the reviews?
Come on guys, this site is useless without the feedback. It's one thing if it's the 10th review of the same girl, say AlyssaXXX. Something unique, like a Quad, should be shared.
There's one up waiting on 2 more.

But really that's not the point I have had RD be beg for it but chicken out. Then had it happen now very successfully. So I wanted to know other's opinions.
It may not be the point of your topic, but it was brought up by one of the providers involved. Therefore, it becomes a valid. But, I digress.

Upon reading additional reviews of Tres Leches, there may be additional interest and/or a wider audience to engage in the discussion.

As the old saying goes, 3 is company, 4 is a crowd, imho.
If I had two (2) dicks, then yeah three (3) chicks at once would be a good idea.
Oh no I'm not upset about asking for the reviews I want them up too!!
As for the concept I kinda always thought all men would want more. You know?
Plus now I know there's folks thinking of way more, which is really interesting.
I prefer is sexually disappoint women one at a time. Any more than one and the laughter is too loud when they see my 1.3" of dangling death.
Hahaha!
Two can keep you pretty busy. Three might be overload.
The law of diminishing returns applies to hobby ing, too. For me, anymore than 3 would require an allnighter. Which reminds me of Vegas, late 80's-early 90's, and snorting sugar off a hooker's ass, tits, and them snorting off my cock. That my friends, is a another story and a lifetime ago...
A foursome with Stella sounds mind-boggling!!! I've still gotta check the threesome off the list though!