Regardless of the cause this is sad.

All I said was it was sad, there was no reference to global warming. The loss of the coral reefs is a disaster, why can't you leave it at that , and don;t try to read anything else into it? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah, you said it was sad alright, and tried to insinuate that I didn't think so.

Jim
Yeah, you said it was sad alright, and tried to insinuate that I didn't think so.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Not as much as you kept coming back to me blaming global warming on the reefs bleaching.
Not as much as you kept coming back to me blaming global warming on the reefs bleaching. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's the only thing that you think is causing it.
Jim
That's the only thing that you think is causing it.
If the ocean's temp is rising do you call it climate change? What is the term you prefer?
  • DSK
  • 04-21-2016, 07:12 AM
I already explained in one of your other threads about the causes of Coral Bleaching. It's more than just temperature. But you're fixed on the Global Warming factor. Actually a drop in temperature can cause bleaching. The whole aspect in bleaching is when the symbiotic algae called Zooxanthellae are expelled from the Coral tissue due to environmental changes. Bleaching doesn't mean certain death, Corals often recover when conditions improve. I am not sure what your point is this time on this subject but Coral Bleaching and Global Warming do not go hand in hand.

Excellent reply. Unfortunately, Ekim008 cannot process anything other than whether or not it is sad.

Ironically, that is also sad....
If the ocean's temp is rising do you call it climate change? What is the term you prefer? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I call it warm water.

Jim
You can't see ,gay rey with your head up your woomby's ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So YOU are STILL deflecting and using transference to deal with the loss of YOUR woomby, your mentor and butt buddy, huh EKIM !!
So YOU are STILL deflecting and using transference to deal with the loss of YOUR woomby, your mentor and butt buddy, huh EKIM !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
How old is the Great Barrier Reef? Is it possible this is part of a normal ocean cycle? I hate to see it go, but I don't think it is humans' fault.
If the ocean's temp is rising do you call it climate change? What is the term you prefer? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

W*E*A*T*H*E*R

I don't have a clue. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
FIFY

FIFY Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Damn, I just farted and if it don't change the climate nothing will. Can somebody get me a gas mask.
Damn, I just farted and if it don't change the climate nothing will. Can somebody get me a gas mask. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Light a match, lol.

Jim
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-now-bleached/ Originally Posted by i'va biggen
gotta love guys who lack the verbal skills to explain WTF they are talking about?

so sad is the state of American schools