Well, that was an interesting visit to the AMP.

I think it's more than that.. they lost those outlets some time ago, and the service leap is very recent.

of course, it could be they suffered for many months, until they decided "we need to put out or be shut out"! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
But see, this begs the question: Why didn't they offer those services in the first place?

I mean, if you could get BIG AMP services in the sub AMPs, it seems to me, they would have a line around the corner.
Yeah. That "line around the corner" draws the attention of the wrong folks. The Boys in Blue, Code Enforcement, TDLR and the neighborhood crusaders tend to notice, when a massage joint gets popular. Ask the boys in Arlington and Burleson.
Ah, okay, I get it. I guess the big AMPs can do what they do because they are secluded enough from the neighborhoods.

Makes sense.
I think most sub-amps are really the ultimate YMMV in the hobby. There's just so many variables in play that determine the individual experience; the general attitude of the lady, her experiences that day/week/month, what she thinks of you (are you young, clean, fit, shaved, and handsome versus old, smelly, fat, hairy, and gross), how many times you've seen her, if she remembers you, how well you've tipped, and probably a hundred other things.

There's some general guidelines one can follow to try to maximize enjoyment, but it's really just an elusive treasure hunt with a lot of hidden prizes, which is probably why some folks enjoy it.

Originally Posted by funkychunkymonkey
Sharing is caring? Pls
Ah, okay, I get it. I guess the big AMPs can do what they do because they are secluded enough from the neighborhoods.

Makes sense. Originally Posted by Samhyde
One of the Neighborhood Crusader/Stop Trafficking groups took the map data from Rubmaps and published their own map of "possible sex-oriented businesses" to show alleged brothels are located next to schools. And, the map data includes notoriously legit establishments. Not a realistic representation, for the purpose of driving public opinion through fear and conjecture.

Be assured that everything said here is available to those that would ruin your life and others for their own purposes of self-righteous aggrandizement, including an average joe just trying to get some relief from back pain from a legal, licensed professional.
I have invested time and cash in a number of subamps over the years. The ladies I visit all provide L1 with daty. If I know them well,L2&L3 are available. Find a lady that enjoys some daty and you may find that some dato will bring them even further into the darkside of the subamp world.