Favorite Color of Lingerie?

I'm big fan of Red. Loved the pics by the way.
I'm a pink freak! But add any color to it, and pink is great! hot pink n black, light pink n white, rose pink n brown....
NAKED!!!
white looks real hot on lady's..also white jeans lol ! idk but girls in white jeans look hot
I don't think there's any one "right" answer. Different ladies with different skin tones, hair color, etc. are going to have different color families that work well for them. And they know a lot better than I do what those colors are.

I have a theory about lingerie, makeup, fragrance, grooming, and other matters of style. The more sexy a woman feels, the more sexy she is. That's why I have no personal preference. Whatever her favorite is, damned if I don't think so, too.

Having said that, a disclaimer: I'm not a fan of the animal prints. Jungle cats are cool to look at, but since I'm a human, I kind of prefer getting into bed with females of my own species.
Red or Pink
I like black. Originally Posted by SAangel27
Yep, one of my favorite ladies in the local area had a new black outfit she modeled for me at our last appointment.

So.. yeah.. Black is now my favorite

Nice! But that's not really lingerie now, is it?
Oh and black is the best color for leather/latex.
I like mine to be puke stained.
Red or Pink Originally Posted by Little Monster
Ditto
Love Red
But I usually cant find
So I stick to Pink and Black
Really as long as I see something besides pjs and a dang oversized man shirt.....
Black...but can't go wrong with a woman with a nice ass and a flat stomach in a pair of white cotton boy shorts.
Skin color.

Ok, If she just has to wear something, I'd like it to be slinky and black.
Really as long as I see something besides pjs and a dang oversized man shirt..... Originally Posted by cum1more
Lol. Sounds like a true gfe.