What = a "regular"

To me, a regular is someone that I've seen more than 3 times or multiple visits occurring over a period of no more than a year. Even if they're not seeing me every couple of weeks, they still come back regularly.

Some of my clients are only in my area every couple of months, but see me every time they're here. I would still consider them a regular.

When the nerves are gone, and you can relax and be yourself like old friends, you have a regular, imo... regardless of how long has passed since you've seen them the last time. Regular = rapport.
I've seen mine 83 times now. Yeah sometimes more than once a week. Originally Posted by splitlog
Then u would be her sugar daddy and Wat a fine one u are. I'm just a little jealous
"Regular = rapport".

This. There is much to be said for relaxed meetings with old friends.
I personally think if I've seen u and u Come back and see me again, ur a regular. Because logically I wouldn't expect most clients to be able to afford to see providers multiple times a week. Considering most have real life things to take care of and financially maintain. Plus, as many pussies to be had and the new pussy tht joins everyday, I kno ur going to see everyone Tht peaks ur interest so I kno u will see other providers before u come back to see me. So if u come see me at least twice u are someone I would consider a regular because I kno u will come see me again whether Tht be in a month or in 6 months Ill see u again. Now if u come see me once a week or more then once a week tht is a lot. Then IMO u would be more like A sugar daddy, to an extent. But IMO The whole sugardaddy/sugarbaby thing is more like a relationship/agreement between two ppl tht like each other enough to make it more personal. But I think there are many different levels of sugardaddy/sugarbaby relationships. Besides I kno my pussy isn't cheap and all the best ones aren't so I kno u gentlemen pay a pretty penny to see us ladies. So either u guys just like sex a lot and want to fuck every girl in the world, or We must be doing something right and u enjoy all of us outstanding whores

But I consider all my clients I consider regulars as great friends and fuck buddies. I enjoy all of them. Plus there is plenty of dick and money to go around. U guys should fuck all the whores IMO.
When the nerves are gone, and you can relax and be yourself like old friends, you have a regular, imo... regardless of how long has passed since you've seen them the last time. Regular = rapport. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Yes I agree. U have to be friends because if u can't be friends then it won't work. It makes it way easier if u feel comfortable with each other, everytime u get together, regardless of whether it was a month ago or 6 months ago. I consider my regular clients as my friends i like to fuck
I personally think if I've seen u and u Come back and see me again, ur a regular. Because logically I wouldn't expect most clients to be able to afford to see providers multiple times a week. Considering most have real life things to take care of and financially maintain. Plus, as many pussies to be had and the new pussy tht joins everyday, I kno ur going to see everyone Tht peaks ur interest so I kno u will see other providers before u come back to see me. So if u come see me at least twice u are someone I would consider a regular because I kno u will come see me again whether Tht be in a month or in 6 months Ill see u again. Now if u come see me once a week or more then once a week tht is a lot. Then IMO u would be more like A sugar daddy, to an extent. But IMO The whole sugardaddy/sugarbaby thing is more like a relationship/agreement between two ppl tht like each other enough to make it more personal. But I think there are many different levels of sugardaddy/sugarbaby relationships. Besides I kno my pussy isn't cheap and all the best ones aren't so I kno u gentlemen pay a pretty penny to see us ladies. So either u guys just like sex a lot and want to fuck every girl in the world, or We must be doing something right and u enjoy all of us outstanding whores

But I consider all my clients I consider regulars as great friends and fuck buddies. I enjoy all of them. Plus there is plenty of dick and money to go around. U guys should fuck all the whores IMO.
Originally Posted by SerenityXX

I'm swooning right now...
I've seen this one man a lot, I know I'm new, but in the two moths I've been working,
I've seen him over 10xs. One week I saw him 3xs. He's a lovely man and I enjoy his company. He's helped me with so many things in the hobby.
I'm swooning right now... Originally Posted by RJinLR
Well just u wait till I get u alone and u will be spraying cum out of ur dick once I get my mouth and vagina around it. Ease ur mind with a couple amazing nuts, will Clear ur swooning problem right up
I have a few guys I see regualrly. There's a guy that sees me whenever he's in LR on business. We spend most of the time just talking. He's become a really good friend.

Another guy I see often is the same way. We talk a lot and random things. It feels good to have people that I'm close to and that I can tell actually want to be around me for who I am.

Well just u wait till I get u alone and u will be spraying cum out of ur dick once I get my mouth and vagina around it. Clear ur swooning problem right up
If you read that first message I quoted out loud to me...will that count as my pop or do we still get to play? haha
To me, a regular is someone that I've seen more than 3 times or multiple visits occurring over a period of no more than a year. Even if they're not seeing me every couple of weeks, they still come back regularly.

Some of my clients are only in my area every couple of months, but see me every time they're here. I would still consider them a regular.

When the nerves are gone, and you can relax and be yourself like old friends, you have a regular, imo... regardless of how long has passed since you've seen them the last time. Regular = rapport. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Finally a thread with some NICE posts. So far these 3 LADIES are the only providers that have used the word "friend(s)" in their post. It seems the word friend is a word some ladies are not comfortable/able to use when referring to clients. Seeing 3 lovely ladies comfortable referring to some clients as friends really warms the heart. I wish more ladies could grasp this concept. Thank you ladies for adding some warmth and sunshine to this board, my hat is off to you/ya'll.
I would rather make friends with clients than just roll my eyes everything they call. I'm not that much of a social person, but it really feels good (to me at least) when a client I've seen a few times before remembers what we talked about on our last date or takes an interest in me outside of the hobby world
I have a few guys I see regualrly. There's a guy that sees me whenever he's in LR on business. We spend most of the time just talking. He's become a really good friend.

Another guy I see often is the same way. We talk a lot and random things. It feels good to have people that I'm close to and that I can tell actually want to be around me for who I am. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
FRIEND....once again isn't it nice to hear.
FRIEND....once again isn't it nice to hear. Originally Posted by clydesdale
If you read that first message I quoted out loud to me...will that count as my pop or do we still get to play? haha Originally Posted by RJinLR
Well of course it doesn't count... I have to have dick in mouth then in hand right as the sweet release and spraying of the semen cumming out of ur dick. Oh the sweet satisfaction it gives me