Do you come here? If not, where do you go?

What I am seeing says...'wow just wow" and he must have had bcd comments that charles posted in the red...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Wow...
I have no idea what this is about, and I don't want to know...*
Just wow...
*This line was hidden in the post

That is interesting. I highly doubt. I don't think Charles would post bcd comments. I hope that he is smarter than that as it IS against the rules.
Perhaps Charles was trying to specuate what Wakeup really meant by that post

Well he posted it in RED and admitted the comments were hidden. No doubt about it. Its in his beginning post.
It was hidden as in private tags. It was like reading between the lines. He posted the same way Valerie did cept he put it in red.....
So he assumed that was what he thought Wakeup was stating--putting words in Wakeups mouth? When you post what he did and how he did it, looks like he just posted bcd comments in the open. Seriously way too much idle time, now thinking for others too. Im sure Wakeup can speak for himself. I dont even know what the point in doing that was anyway, other than to stir up BS and down another person for expressing a feeling on this board that he obviously has an issue with. Those who have no control over their own lives often try to control others, and sad when it happens on a board like this too. If you dont like posts that my touch on personal issues in which a person may benefit from being given advice from others, then just dont read them, and move on to something else. Why criticize EVERYTHING?

Ill refrain from this point on...not worth it.
I didn't know that you could hide stuff!! And If you hide it, how did someone see it? Defeats the purpose right?

Back to the subject, We are all human. We all have faults, mistakes, talents and our own personal drama. This is a community of people no different than the rest.. flawed. Sometimes we will give great insight and be brilliant, other times we will be broken and maybe not make sense to the rest of the world. The question is, can we accept each person the way they are. From the emotional to the rude, I hope we would all find out place here. I was glad she shared her heart, It gave me the insight to know how to pray for her and reminded me of how much I need to guard my heart. I would not want to read a post of rainbows and puppies never knowing she was hurt.

I am sure I sound like a flake but I want to know people for they are not the mask we all have to where in real life.

there's my two cents before taxes...
I don't get involved in threads on this forum, but I'd like to clarify one thing and end the speculating. Here is what Wakeup posted:

Wow...
I have no idea what this is about, and I don't want to know...
Just wow... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
The text is not in Private tags, it is not BCD. The color of the font for the line that is hidden, happens to match the background color, thus it is hidden in plain sight.

Hint: highlight the text and you can read it. Personally, I would have left it alone, but CT already revealed it, so I am simply clarifying the *hidden line comment. Carry on
Oooooooooooh. He wrote the text in white so people can't see it. I get it now. Geez! So Charles didn't copy any BCD comment. The comment was out in the open just that wakeup used a different font for that line. See I'm smart.. LOL!
OMG...so Im curious, how the hell do you see it? LOL....some special tool for reading invisible text, do I find it in the bottom of a cereal box? haha

My bad for accusing Charles, but still, sheesh!
go to the post and highlight it as if you were going to copy it and it will show up.
Why I said he read between the lines....
Yay! I just took the cursor and ran it over it, WOW!

This is very interesting, blonde moments....now Ill be running the cursor over all blank areas on a post. Uggh! Too Funny!
OMG...so Im curious, how the hell do you see it? LOL....some special tool for reading invisible text, do I find it in the bottom of a cereal box? haha

My bad for accusing Charles, but still, sheesh! Originally Posted by Chellablaine
Highlight it in Wakeup's original post. OOooH what a mystery.. lmbo!

Interesting find Charles! I'm going to start doing that from now on when I want to
insult someone...
Haha Naomi, he gave away the secret! We are totally going to fun with this. AWESOME!

Thanks Charles, your the BEST!