Pre-screening / Clients feeling rejected / Why you keep getting ignored / Being a good person (Helpful post !!!) Please read

Well said. Love the tone: no attitude just facts
Can u repost in New Orleans thread?
  • gc161
  • 01-14-2019, 03:35 AM
I must have flunked my references. A provider asked me for two references on the week of Christmas. I've yet to hear back. What's the longest you've waited to follow up on a hobbyist with their references?
Too bad so many guys don’t understand this without it having to be spelled out. Great post Tiffany.
  • bbkid
  • 01-14-2019, 07:44 AM
As good a post as you'll ever read here! Bravo Tiff.
  • Low-T
  • 01-14-2019, 08:45 AM
I am a new mail to this. How do I get pre-screened?
Do a search on the topic.
ha. ideal scenario is what this is addressing. most here know there is other reasons you girls don't answer back. (no not always, just say'n and maybe that's what has happened to some of these clients before. some might just be a-holes w/ a rep. who knows?)

that said there has been some of you girls it took months to meet but it was worth it in the end! nope, wasn't the least bit pushy. just kept trying like stated in the OP. heck, been some still haven't met tho tried and tried
Thanks for reading, Captain! Originally Posted by TiffanyDash
My kinda girl, sounds like I better be getting pre-screened.
I will normally give a lady 2 to 3 days to respond. If I don't here back I don't take it personally....I just move on. It's not that big of a deal one way or another.
Awesome post TiffanyDash just as you are BCD.
Cool. I don’t take anything personally, especially not getting a reply. Lord knows you’re phones must blow up with creeps. Plus, there are plenty of ladies on my list and I’d rather hit you up on a good day.
Hi TiffanyDash,
Great Post. How does a hobbyist get pre-screened if the provider doesnt respond to:
PMs
Text Messages
Emails

Simply asking for a friend!
I agree with the safety precautions. But in my scenario what if I have P411 with 10+ oks. But I don’t hobby as often due to having a regular that is no longer a provider. With the new era in the hobby the new providers don’t have p411, so without me having a lot of reference I’m at the short end of the screening.
I sent prescreening information for the first time last week to a provider and never got a response. There are plenty of provider that have very few hoops to jump through to see them so just do some research dat.
Agreed rusty. Thanks, but to be honest, the hobby is about getting something you want. So for me young passionate spinners are my thing. The providers that don’t require a lot are normally outdated physical and mentally. Hence the best options are at the agency, but due to that, no reference.