I hate having to make this post, but enough is enough ... Provider References

tbone with a join date of 2010 and 83 encounters, I'm thinking you're good to go, lol

~
tbone with a join date of 2010 and 83 encounters, I'm thinking you're good to go, lol

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
I would think, but not always the case...new (young) ladies don’t check eccie history.
I may be slightly guilty of this...not with you but similar. My hobby window locations change and when you are requested references last minute you are going to give someone who you know is on here often. For example...I have only seen Amberance for a session once(due mostly to her location when she visits) but I have used her as a reference a couple time because I know she will reply quickly. That doesnt mean I wouldn't like to have her wonderful mouth on my cock more often but logistics have prevented us from making that happen. That being said, I understand the frustration and actually feel guilty most times requesting a provider to give a reference. Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
I've tried explaining this many different ways...

I totally understand why some have certain time limits.
To each their own

I'm available anytime to use a a reference / contact via PM

Edit: I give a basic reference and no other details, no personal bcd info. either

Example : ( All's well )
Is my version of a green light
Lots of good information.
I very seldom use eccie to make appointments. Normally it's 411 and it makes it pretty painless.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-11-2019, 02:41 AM
I've tried explaining this many different ways...

I totally understand why some have certain time limits.
To each their own

I'm available anytime to use a a reference / contact via PM

Edit: I give a basic reference and no other details, no personal bcd info. either

Example : ( All's well )
Is my version of a green light
Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
what are some examples of how you do the red light?

"i've been trying to think up some nice things to say about this guy, bbb..but i can't.."
When a provider ask for references I tell them look at my reviews are references.