BDFW update

Not sure a bulldozer will do it? 30 years of cum pretty tough to knock down.
If bulldozed, not much reason for a manager to be there most every day answering the phones....

They park in back btw.

Today - "getting closer - gun to the head guess... 45 days" ha
  • mb60
  • 06-10-2021, 07:16 PM
If bulldozed, not much reason for a manager to be there most every day answering the phones....

They park in back btw.

Today - "getting closer - gun to the head guess... 45 days" \\ha Originally Posted by butterfryman
They are doing the same thing they did with Baby Dolls on Collins. They are waiting it out pretending to stay open. I'm guessing something to do with Tarrant county. This club will not open to the public again.
They are renovating the building. Adding a kitchen, though don't know where . The city has been dragging its feet on some of the permit signoff. I am friends with one of the managers slated to work there when they reopen. Its been there over 45 years. Not gong away, just no word on a realistic reopening date. Birch spent a lot of money on BDD renovations when it was closed as well. May be some cash flow issues as well. Now that things are far closer to normal, hopefully it wont be much longer.

Its FW, not Arlington so Jerry can't fuck up the SC business there.
I think it’s all about keeping the SOB license.
  • mb60
  • 06-13-2021, 03:52 PM
When do you think they are working on the building ? Undercover at 2 am ? The have said the same thing for the last 6 months. They keep a manager there for the front that it's still operating. Not sure who your manager friend is but he might need to ask someone in the know. Sucks that it's gone but looks like that club is closed for good.
If BDFW were going to open in that building and was just closed for renovations, they could have not only gutted the building, but bulldosed it, cleaned the debris and rebuilt the entire building from the ground up in less time than all the time it has been since they closed for those supposed renovations.

I bet the building is empty, from their stock of alcohol, furniture and anything else not nailed down, and is moved to other clubs or dumped.

They park in back btw.

Today - "getting closer - gun to the head guess... 45 days" ha Originally Posted by butterfryman
So you've seen a manager on the premises and construction crews parked in the back? When I've called, the phone was forwarded to BDD and answered there. I tend to believe BDFW is over as no one on this thread has presented evidence to the contrary.
  • dxp
  • 06-21-2021, 12:28 AM
Alright then, it's not coming back. Or it is. Who knows. Does anyone know what happened to the tall beer girl, H? I was on her insta but don't remember my login and delete those apps when I'm not using them. Anyway, tall, hot beer girl. I'll drive a ways to see her again if anyone has info
last I heard she was working as a bartender at Ogies on Eagle Mountain Lake?
Any new news on BDFW? I haven't seen any activity and was wondering if there was any news.
  • mb60
  • 07-25-2021, 03:35 PM
Alright then, it's not coming back. Or it is. Who knows. Does anyone know what happened to the tall beer girl, H? I was on her insta but don't remember my login and delete those apps when I'm not using them. Anyway, tall, hot beer girl. I'll drive a ways to see her again if anyone has info Originally Posted by dxp
She is at BDD working the beer tub. The GM Ryan is there now as well and BDFW is a thing of the past. Not sure why they will not announce it but for whatever reason they act like they don't know.
Maybe a tax write off?
Any updates? Every time I drive by there’s always a different car parked by the door so someone must be inside???
I heard from on of the waitresses that used to work there that they ain’t opening up since the city wants to turn that area residential ..