O M G

You had me at cum slut BTW. But you would have to prove it of course.

Yawn. Heard that before. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius

Anywhere, Anytime.....It takes a cum slut to know one........Slurp~~
lol MsAthena is making me hungry!!!!
If you like that, check out http://www.absoluteanime.com/cool_devices/, it's a DVD (I think to purchase), some of the coolest stuff around!
  • Safun
  • 06-07-2014, 12:52 PM
Is this even possible?
Attachment 307912 Originally Posted by Safun
Damm, where can I sign up. Thats the ultimate, I have does it once and it was unbelievable.
Sign me up. That is very hot. Those are also pretty accurate facial expressions on both parties.

. Been restrained before but never in stocks. Who in Dallas has a set?
I remember perusing a men's magazine back in the day before the internet that showed a long legged brunette in a stockade. So uber hot.
Im sure she can find a cum slut or two to help with all that fresh cream...........Your mind is your biggest sex organ, so seduce the mind the body will follow.....Men are very visual thus the cute lil outfits to help set the tone of the fantasy. I prefer eye contact when milking a sweet cock dry...that way he can see the hungry look in my eyes as I devour his cock and cream......... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Someone nearly nailed my secret fantasy. Men ARE visual. Knowing we will trip over our own drooling tongues, A really sexy girl in a school girl uniform, ie tight little short skirt, little silky panties, and a "HIDDEN AGENDA" so to speak. Turns the table and takes and takes and takes until there is nothing left to take and then take some more.
What a amazing thought of being helpless in a stockade at her mercy.
  • LNK
  • 06-08-2014, 04:48 PM
Just so we're all clear, this is a stockade:

And these are stocks:

Whatever. The gal in the "stocks" was fucking hot and played the role.
  • Safun
  • 06-14-2014, 04:48 PM
You would need a willing provider, schoolgirl outfit, stocks, and a milking toy. Does anyone even have a milking toy?
We have milkers on the dairy farm and there is no way I am gonna hook up Mr Happy to anything that even remotely operates like that.

Without strict controls the damn thing could be very, very dangerous with long lasting damage.

On the other hand it could be a great episode of "Sex Sent Me to the ER"

Just sayin......
You would need a willing provider, schoolgirl outfit, stocks, and a milking toy. Does anyone even have a milking toy? Originally Posted by Safun
School girl outfit- check
Stockings- check
Milking toy - ?
I would totally be into this