Washing a car

Good point! LOL
I'd also recommend always carefully, slowly cleaning the driveway to said garage . . . A task I love to carry out . . .
Ya, trimming the weeds next to the driveway, making sure the walls and floor
are spotless, and deodorizing too. Make it a garage that I'm proud to put my clean car in.
This thread is a fun one.
i sort of like going to a car wash myself. Just a thought.
Nothing like a good wax job to increase the curb appeal.
And when looking after the driveway, remember -- some recommend using a power washer, but that is generally a huge mistake . . . a slow, gentle, methodical, thorough, relentless approach is much better . . . but to be sure, check with the owner of the garage on her preferences . . .
I always like to play with the controls on the radio -- turning all the knobs and, just generally, playing around . . .

Flyer
Wax on...Wax off. Over & over & over.......

Nice post, Analisa.
I'll never look at that car-wash mitt in my garage the same way again . . .
Slowhand, I've gotta meet you...
And when looking after the driveway, remember -- some recommend using a power washer, but that is generally a huge mistake . . . a slow, gentle, methodical, thorough, relentless approach is much better . . . but to be sure, check with the owner of the garage on her preferences . . . Originally Posted by SlowHand49
Yes, rub that sweet little machine.
Wax on...Wax off. Over & over & over.......

Nice post, Analisa. Originally Posted by jsparrow
After the car wash, is there a place that I can take it to get polished.
If the garage has been properly maintained and deamed ready for the clean car that is the best place to polish it.
LOL!!! The garage is a good place for a polish however, a little further north is nice too