A little weird but here it goes!

I didn't realize that "um, ahh, eee, owww, there, right there, umph, ssssst, oh my and wow" was classified as talking. I will try to keep it down next time.
I can't admit to being much of a talker ... but if I had to guess, I'd say they're nervous ... for whatever reason.

I think some guys have a fantasy about being with a provider ... but when they actually get to it ... what's going through their mind is, "Hey ... what the hell am I doing? This is dangerous ... what if .... ? I sure hope no one ... " etc, etc.

Just sayin'
I was wondering the same thing Alecia. Im like really, dude, sit back,close your eyes and relax......enjoy

If I have an active talker during the act, I suggest DATY.

Im just saying......

Im thinking its first time jitters, but holy cow....

PS You miss the powder room huh, me too, figure I'll be next to ask the gents awkward questions, we may get some good answers, so far they are doing a good job. Just saying.
I was wondering the same thing Alecia. Im like really, dude, sit back,close your eyes and relax......enjoy. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
+1

Doesn't seem like the right time for a monologue.
Besides, all you have to do to shut us up is sit on our face. Originally Posted by esteve
Exactly! "mmfg, flwww, ggl, mfglggmf..."
I tend to follow the lead of the girl I'm with...the more she talks the more responsive I am. And sometimes my first visit is like a first date - we're both a little nervous trying to get to know each other. But once we the kissing starts - no more distracting talk...and if we're moving too fast towards a pop we'll just slow things down!
Nothing is more irritating than being between the legs of a man, trying to be as sensual and sexy as you can, and he starts cracking jokes! More than once, I have had to look up and say, "Shut up, Steve and let me do my job!" I love my job! LOL!
i like to talk and screw. I no longer require the illusion of passion, it's all about having fun for me.

Some providers have told me to stfu but sometimes I just have important thoughts that must be shared.
Nothing is more irritating than being between the legs of a man, trying to be as sensual and sexy as you can, and he starts cracking jokes! More than once, I have had to look up and say, "Shut up, Steve and let me do my job!" I love my job! LOL! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Lana, did you hear the one about.....on never mind. Tell you what, next time just flip around and we will both be too busy to talk .
Lana, did you hear the one about.....on never mind. Tell you what, next time just flip around and we will both be too busy to talk . Originally Posted by steverino50
LMAO! I knew it wouldn't take you long to find my post, you old geezer slut! Love ya bunches!
Eh

Just say "Mmm Hum...Mmm Hum..." You can do that with or without anything in your mouth. Nodding your head is optional.

I agree with Torito & Esteve: tell the guy to keep talking while you sit on his face...it would be an interesting sensation.
I enjoyed some wonderful face sitting yesterday. I was making some sounds, but I seriously doubt that anyone would call it talking.

Torito
Personally I will adapt to any woman I HAVE found some like you too talk DIRTY and I even had ONE ask me to talk to her in SPANISH!!!! Wanting me too say anything in SPANISH boy DID that do-it for HER for awhile I would say stuff like I cant wait to wash your car and make you scramble EGGS for breakfast ETC.ETC....................... ..!! She's out there GENTLEMEN she-knows Jiu-Jitsu

Simple. Gag the dude(s) and problem solved. Or, put on a strap-on and feck him with it. That'll stop him from babbling. Note: he may end up screaming or quickly realising he needs to go on BP and find him some tranny meat.
Personally I will adapt to any woman I HAVE found some like you too talk DIRTY and I even had ONE ask me to talk to her in SPANISH!!!! Originally Posted by THE LEGEND
I admit that it personally it just gives me "lady wood" LOL