How strict is to strict?

[QUOTE=Chateau Becot; the notion "I'm lurking in the parking lot" is almost laughable.....can't imagine how that represents anything other than the mere fact I showed up 15-20 mins early to my designated location.[/QUOTE]

yes, but you know yourself that you were just early and chilling out.. your Provider has other ideas..
If he had your addy and got there that early, he should have just drove around and kill those minutes till he call you and got the room number. Just my opinion though. Originally Posted by izzy32
I agree, but we know Kayleehotchick is good people, LOL.. another guy may not, and be concerned about Pimps and hangers-on in the area..

I would give a near by address close by before giving the real address or set the rules before so the clients know ahead of time.and not sitting waiting for a room number. Originally Posted by BLM69
sounds like the rules were set and not followed.. if that is so, the Guy should have not lurked, having basically agreed not to upfront..
I prefer the old fashioned two call system rather than an address.

I don't like giving my address to providers who'll no doubt have it in their phone if stopped, so why would I expect them to want their address in my phone? Originally Posted by Iaintliein
That's understandable. I prefer an address, ahead of time and I'll just call for the room number when I arrive but I do understand ladies not wanting to give that info cause of the possibly of a situation like this one.
I know for me personally, I don't want anyone connected to me hanging around a parking lot. The more low profile the better for us both.

Thanks for the feed back guys. I really appreciate it. Some might consider me overly cautious but mine and my clients safety and privacy is very very important to me. It's all about having discreet fun.
I do ot like hanging around parking lots and usually prefer a provider respond quickly when it us time to give up the room number. 5 minutes in parking lot I am okay, 6 I am pissed, 10, I am out. Unless of course I know you and the area we are in.

As far as scoping the area.... yeah, I do not find much validity to.it. however, I have severely misjudged traffic before and showed up early. Usually just let her know, and went driving around or started early. Either way.
I agree. A provider should respond very quickly when it comes to giving out the room or apartment number. Usually about 10 mins before an appointment starts, I'm on high alert and glued to my phone watching for a call or a text.

Safety safety safety
Your business...your rules. It takes one time to wind up dead, so if I was you I'd make them hard and fast with zero tolerance for those who break them, but that's just my .02 worth.
I ask for a general locations so I can judge how long it takes to get there. If I pull into the parking lot on time and text for a room number, and she says it will be 10 minutes, I say thank you for your time but I am outta here. I don't like sitting in the parking lot anymore than you want me sitting in the parking lot. There been a lot of comments about your business your rules and that is true. But, We are the customers too. Remember it takes a lot to get a customer, and it is easy to lose a customer, and if you piss off the customer, he is going to tell everyone.
I don't want guys pulling in and than asking for the room number. That's why I ask them call when they get close. That way, no one is stuck sitting outside. Parking lot lurking is shady business in my book.

The only way a client is going to get the brush off from me is because they give me a reason to (IE: Made me feel unsafe or cross personal boundaries or disrespect me in any way) other than that, I agree, a client should be given prompt replies and treated with respect.
I agree, but we know Kayleehotchick is good people, LOL.. another guy may not, and be concerned about Pimps and hangers-on in the area.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Understandable, I see your point of view.
I know for me personally, I don't want anyone connected to me hanging around a parking lot. The more low profile the better for us both.

Thanks for the feed back guys. I really appreciate it. Some might consider me overly cautious but mine and my clients safety and privacy is very very important to me. It's all about having discreet fun. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I agree, discretion is big deal for me too, when it comes to seeing a provider at her incall.
need a little more information to answer best.. I can say that often a Guy will show up early to scope the parking lot.. he is looking out for his own safety, assessing risk, looking for strange people like Pimps wandering around, people going in and out of rooms (perhaps yours?).. in this case, it doesn't reflect on you and your wish to be careful, he is trying to do the same.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
this ^^^
I am directionally challenged. I prefer the full address, once I find it, I go somewhere close by to wait.

I do not hang around parking lots because it has the appearance of being shady or.your up to.something.
Kaylee,

All I ever ask for is an intersection so I can navigate and plan my time. Most of the time I am driving an hour to get to Dallas and need to leave with time to spare. You and every other provider should set the rules as you see fit and I can choose whether or not to see you. I don't think your request was over the top by any means.
Kaylee great business model. Geez. U are way to paranoid. He prolly is scared nervous. Etc.., more rules more problems.
I don't think there is a correct answer for this one.
A woman has the right to do what she needs to be comfortable.
A guy has the right to be her customer or not.
Each makes their own decisions.
That's just business. And respect.

Torito
I don't think there is a correct answer for this one.
A woman has the right to do what she needs to be comfortable.
A guy has the right to be her customer or not.
Each makes their own decisions.
That's just business. And respect.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito

You are 100% correct on that one.