‘He Has Delivered for New York’: Cuomo Praises Trump’s Coronavirus Response

Just remember:

Especially when he selects Michelle Obama for VP!!!
Just remember:

Especially when he selects Michelle Obama for VP!!! Originally Posted by Zollner

well why not? i mean yous aren't really voting for Creepy Joe are ya? the guy has one foot in the grave as it is. even he knows that .. somehow.

BAHAHAHAAAAA

Why Biden’s Choice of Running Mate Has Momentous Implications

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elect...cid=spartandhp

“I view myself as a transition candidate,” Mr. Biden said during an online fund-raiser last week, likening his would-be presidential appointments to an athletic team stocking its roster with promising talent: “You got to get more people on the bench that are ready to go in — ‘Put me in coach, I’m ready to play.’ Well, there’s a lot of people that are ready to play, women and men.”

so ya aren't really voting for creepy joey. yous are voting for the female he committed to select as VP. which is a stupid move to begin with. that will backfire on him.

if he selects a black female he alienates white, hispanic and asian females. if he selects a white female he alienates black, hispanic and asain females. if he goes against his promise and selects .. a man (paging Benedick Obama .. ) he alienates all female voters.

way to go stupid joe!

BAHHAAA
...so ya aren't really voting for creepy joey. yous are voting for the female he committed to select as VP. which is a stupid move to begin with. that will backfire on him....

BAHHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hang onto those delusions Kid...LOL

With the way inept Dotard Don and his Eron style team is destroying the USA by November, beating your Blowhard-in-Chief will be a breeze.

But keep cheering for your Captain of his 2020 Titanic....

Yeah! Those right winger's .... oh wait, what's this?

The_Waco_Kid
reading the Upset NY sandbox I have not seen a Welcome

so

Welcome to Upset NY Sir
Yeah! Those right winger's .... oh wait, what's this?
Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
17 US Intelligence Agencies AGREE with Hilary!!!
Willie it seems you, Comrade Daffy Don and his commie Pal Putin, a KGB man don't!
Doesn't this make you wonder a bit or are you so drunk on the his Fool-Aid you have NO critical thought left???

17 US Intelligence Agencies AGREE with Hilary!!!
Willie it seems you, Comrade Daffy Don and his commie Pal Putin, a KGB man don't!
Doesn't this make you wonder a bit or are you so drunk on the his Fool-Aid you have NO critical thought left??? Originally Posted by Zollner

Do you have a list of the 17 Intelligence Agencies and links to their 17 official "we agree with Hillary" statements?
You're not too naive to deny the existence of allegiance among party lines, are you?
Corruption exists in both parties to some extent, but the Democrat's wrote the book on smear and blind allegiance.
New York Post 05/08/2020
https://nypost.com/2020/05/08/adam-s...site%20buttons

Adam Schiff lied about the Trump investigation — and the media let him

Last week, Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell forced Democratic Congressman Adam Schiff’s hand. If the chairman of the House Intelligence Committeedidn’t release the transcripts of 53 interviewsfrom the committee’s Russia collusion investigations, then he’d do it himself. The transcripts, many of them from nearly three years ago, were declassified andready for public viewingsince June.

As thegrand impresario of collusion, Schiff has filled print and broadcast media since January 2017 claiming that he has seen “more than circumstantial evidence” of a Trump-Putin conspiracy. Obviously there was none in the transcripts, or he’d have pulled back the curtain years ago. But Schiff didn’t want to hand control of the narrative to one of Trump’s most effective deputies, so on Thursday they finally went live.

They show exactly what you’d expect them to show: None of the former Obama administration officials who took to the airwaves immediately after Trump’s election to claim collusion had any evidence of it.

Here’s Obama’s director of national intelligence, and CNN analyst, James Clapper: “I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election.”

Former Pentagon official and now candidate for New York’s 17th Congressional District Evelyn Farkas claimed in a notorious 2017 MSNBC segment that sheadvised her colleaguesto disseminate intelligence so that Trump could not destroy evidence of collusion. Under oath, however, she testified she “didn’t know anything” about Trump staff dealing with Russians.

But what makes the transcripts significant is not what’s contained in them. Rather, it’s what they represent.

Grenell’s deputy at DNI is Kash Patel. He was lead investigator in the Russia probe conducted by the House Intelligence Committee, when it was chaired by Republican Congressman Devin Nunes. He told me for my book “The Plot Against the President” that he and GOP colleagues asked every former Obama official they interviewed if they had any evidence of collusion.

“I’m not asking if you thought it happened or if you heard it happened,” Patel told them all, from Attorney General Loretta Lynch to FBI Director James Comey. “I said, ‘Do you have information that exactly addresses this issue?’ ”

It was when Patel and Nunes saw no Obama official had any that their inquiry changed course. If there was no evidence of the Trump team’s ties to Russia, why was the FBI investigating Trump’s 2016 campaign?

And thus began what Patel called “Objective Medusa,” the Nunes team’s investigation of the FBI team that targeted the Trump campaign. Their efforts not only unraveled the collusion myth but also first illuminated the FBI’s crimes and abuses. Their groundwork led, among other things, to Attorney General William Barr’s decision, also Thursday, to drop the DOJ’s case against Gen. Michael Flynn.

The transcripts also represent yet another blow to the media’s credibility. The Obama officials interviewed were among the many sources, like Schiff, the press tapped for its prize-winning collusion reporting. They lied for years about Trump and Russia and the press peddled their narrative without question.

No matter what evidence surfaced to prove the collusion story wrong, the media continued to credential the destructive conspiracy theory. It didn’t matter when Objective Medusa showed that former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele’s reports were paid for by the Clinton campaign. Or when the Nunes memo explained that the FBI used the Steele dossier to obtain a warrant to spy on the Trump campaign. It didn’t even matter when resistance messiahRobert Mueller concludedthere was no evidence of collusion.

After Mueller filed his report last spring, CNN’s Jake Tapper said that “I don’t know anybody who got anything wrong.” Don’t expect anyone in the mainstream media to admit gross journalistic malpractice this time either. The tragic fact is that once-prestigious press organizations, including CNN as well as MSNBC, the New York Times and the Washington Post, weren’t fooled by the collusion hoax. They were an essential part of it.
Your link is broken. This one works.

New York Post 05/08/2020

https://nypost.com/2020/05/08/adam-s...media-let-him/

Adam Schiff lied about the Trump investigation — and the media let him Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
So if this is true then the score is:

donald trump: 16,000 (and counting)

Adam Schiff : 1

Probably FAKE NEWS though.
Your link is broken. This one works.

So if this is true then the score is:
donald trump: 16,000 (and counting)
Adam Schiff : 1
Probably FAKE NEWS though. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
It's not fake news. The DNI Documents have been released to the public. You can see them here:

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/features/2753-53-hpsci-transcripts

Schiff was, is, and will always be a career liar. This isn't a new thing for Schiff or any of his scumbag democrat colleagues.
More docs are coming, this is gonna be fun!
Well! the powers that be at YouBoob seem to be censoring anything that goes against the Big Pharma agenda. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
https://www.brighteon.com/3555d5a3-6...f-2239e8724782