Best GFE/PSE Talent in Houston

For GFE/PSE Ava Baker! Still dream about her all the time!
I want my name in ther too. For PSE, GFE, and BNG When we getting that drink Allison??? I'll be in the South side this Thursday Originally Posted by bustyamy

Thursday sounds great babe its also karaoke nite...can you sing ?
Hey guys,
From your experiences who do you all believe has great GFE and PSE talents in Houston (most frequent visitors from Dallas counts as well)? Originally Posted by munnabhai

GFE is a very individual type of experience. What's GFE to one may not be to another. Are there any special activities you seek?

Also, what kind of lady are you looking for? Tall/short? Young/Mature? Spinner/curvy?

While I'm sure many ladies can accomodate your wishes for either experience, the one that I KNOW is great at both is Dallas Rain. She'll be here in early May.

As for other recommendations, you need to be more specific. And does it matter what part of Houston they are in? We are spread out, so unless you're willing to travel the city, more details will aid in your quest.
Well now that I have a Houston zip code I hope I can make the list....

Although I agree with 1CuriousGuy everyones definition of GFE OR PSE is different

You just need to find you Match!!!
Well now that I have a Houston zip code I hope I can make the list....

Although I agree with 1CuriousGuy everyones definition of GFE OR PSE is different

You just need to find you Match!!! Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
I have heard that YOUR definition is enough to make a strong man weak...
Ms Athena for GFE/give me that cock and stop the whining PSE
yall left out best "fetish providers".....lol
lol Your funny Dallas..................I think if they want a lil of ALL of it, they just need to cum on down and take you and me on, in our Doubles........Im sure we can hit all the right spots and then some to boot...........Now whos up for the challenge of some hot sexy GFE/PSE/Kinky fun hot MILFs eating you up and licking you clean???
good points Ms athena......wooohoooooo let's play!!!!!
I have heard that YOUR definition is enough to make a strong man weak... Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy
you made me blush.........

and its still early
Thursday sounds great babe its also karaoke nite...can you sing ? Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Haha, hell no I can't sing lmao. If I sing we will both get kicked out of the place
you made me blush.........

and its still early Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
too bad you're not here, I'd love to see just how far down that blush goes...
1CG, you are mine next
Well, I hate to toot my own horn but *toot toot*! I give a great gfe and pse session! GFE is my preference, so I'd also like to recommend Chislaine and kinky maddy for hot pse fun!
woohoooo Kinky Maddy and I did a couple doubles...she is soooo Hot!!!!