Romney is in.....

Keep telling yourself that. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Where is the picture of the coffins of the 4500+ American soldiers who died on Iraq?

Yeah, just go ahead and "keep telling yourself that."

"Pssstttt..... Ask YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE" ...

Happy Days Are Here Again ..... (sarcasm).

Probably about the same place as the 2,000 servicemembers killed in Afghanistan and iraq since YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE WAS SWORN .... of course, he is now RETREATING from the WAR ON TERROR (WHICH HE HAS DECLARED WINNING) ... so that number will probably not increase substantially in the next couple of years ..... until the next President is sworn, much like the last guy you supported for President he'll kick the can down the street for the next President to handle the mess he was neglected ...

This was the "can" arriving that had been kicked down the street....for 8 years!
The USA is better off now than in Dec 2008, the last full month that Bush43 was in office! Originally Posted by flghtr65

This thread is about Romney, you dickhead, not Bush43... if Romney was POTUS, the USA would have a coherent foreign policy, not a JV team reporting to Valerie Jarrett under the marching orders "don't do stupid shit"...
This thread is about Romney, you dickhead, not Bush... if Romney was POTUS, the USA would have a coherent foreign policy, not a JV team reporting to Valerie Jarrett under the marching orders "don't do stupid shit"... Originally Posted by lustylad
For the Obaminable Apologists, like Flighty (and his bunk buddy BigTits, it is and will be ALWAYS about Bush 43. For instance they apparently believe (the VIDEO VERSION THEORY), it doesn't matter how much Obaminable apologizes and agrees with the terrorists' complaints about the U.S. (not to mention his wife chiming in), the terrorists are so pissed off at Bush43 and his VP (the alleged oil baron) that they will FOREVER be orchestrating attacks against the U.S. and its allies, sawing off their heads, and blowing up school children of the countries siding with the U.S. .... it's Bush43's fault ... (beginning when when he was Governor of Texas!!!!!!). The terrorists were pissed at him back then ... when he was Governor of Texas.

See how pissed they were:
1993 Feb. 26, New York City: bomb exploded in basement garage of World Trade Center, killing 6 and injuring at least 1,040 others.

1993: Mogadishu, Somolia.

1995, Nov. 13, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: car bomb exploded at U.S. military headquarters, killing 5 U.S. military servicemen.

1996 June 25, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia: truck bomb exploded outside Khobar Towers military complex, killing 19 American servicemen and injuring hundreds of others. 13 Saudis and a Lebanese, all alleged members of Islamic militant group Hezbollah, were indicted on charges relating to the attack in June 2001.

1998 Aug. 7, Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania: truck bombs exploded almost simultaneously near 2 U.S. embassies, killing 224 (213 in Kenya and 11 in Tanzania) and injuring about 4,500. 4 men connected with al-Qaeda 2 of whom had received training at al-Qaeda camps inside Afghanistan, were convicted of the killings in May 2001 and later sentenced to life in prison. A federal grand jury had indicted 22 men in connection with the attacks, including Saudi dissident Osama bin Laden, who remained at large.

2000 Oct. 12, Aden, Yemen: U.S. Navy destroyer USS Cole heavily damaged when a small boat loaded with explosives blew up alongside it. 17 sailors killed. Linked to Osama bin Laden, or members of al-Qaeda terrorist network.

Read more: Terrorist Attacks in the U.S. or Against Americans http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A00014...#ixzz3OR0QNPyO

Happy Days Are Here Again ..... (sarcasm).

Probably about the same place as the 2,000 servicemembers killed in Afghanistan and iraq since YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE WAS SWORN .... of course, he is now RETREATING from the WAR ON TERROR (WHICH HE HAS DECLARED WINNING) ... so that number will probably not increase substantially in the next couple of years ..... until the next President is sworn, much like the last guy you supported for President he'll kick the can down the street for the next President to handle the mess he was neglected ...

This was the "can" arriving that had been kicked down the street....for 8 years! Originally Posted by LexusLover
This thread is about Romney, you dickhead, not Bush43... if Romney was POTUS, the USA would have a coherent foreign policy, not a JV team reporting to Valerie Jarrett under the marching orders "don't do stupid shit"... Originally Posted by lustylad
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are surprised? Because you can't figure out the relevance to Romney?

Things Romney will hopefully AVOID by not playing golf and killing terrorists.
You are surprised? Because you can't figure out the relevance to Romney?

Things Romney will hopefully AVOID by not playing golf and killing terrorists. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Whooosh, duck lexie it went over your head again.
Hahaha, little eva cracks me up.... He uses emoticons to say "I'm too stupid and inarticulate to contribute anything meaningful to this discussion, so I will post this emoticon to let you know I'm here - now pay attention to me!" Then when someone responds to his emoticon, he says oh forget it, my point "went over your head again."

Hahaha.... some people are a barrel of laughs without even trying!
Poppycock, LLIdiot.

Could you have posted anything MORE ignorant?

Could you have posted it MORE incoherently?
Hahaha, little eva cracks me up.... He uses emoticons to say "I'm too stupid and inarticulate to contribute anything meaningful to this discussion, so I will post this emoticon to let you know I'm here - now pay attention to me!" Then when someone responds to his emoticon, he says oh forget it, my point "went over your head again."

Hahaha.... some people are a barrel of laughs without even trying! Originally Posted by lustylad
LMAO I used your post to reply to his post, and you were too dense to see it. You are right, some people are a barrel of laughs and don't know it.
Poppycock, ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is that all you can say when you don't agree with someone else's opinion?

Or do you really have challenges reading the English language?
LMAO I used your post to reply to his post, and you were too dense to see it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

That might be clever, little eva, except that LexusLover was merely responding to the original thread hijackers (flighty and tampon) and he already quoted my post directly in his reply #19 - where he explains why hopeless and desperate Obaminable apologists like you always try to hijack threads by changing the topic to Bush43.

Keep us laughing, you brain-dead emoticon freak!!
I think he would be a very good President.
That might be clever, little eva, except that LexusLover was merely responding to the original thread hijackers (flighty and tampon) and he already quoted my post directly in his reply #19 - where he explains why hopeless and desperate Obaminable apologists like you always try to hijack threads by changing the topic to Bush43.

Keep us laughing,I am a brain-dead emoticon freak!! Originally Posted by lustylad
Bob,weave dodge, duck won't work dipshit wipe off your shoe . You stepped in the shit. If you weren't a brain dead fuck you would remember I didn't vote for Obie dumb ass.
I think he would be a very good President. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Which probably means he will not be elected, if in fact he decides to run.

He has the temperment of old Man Bush (41), and would be tested early on by the "forces of evil" around the world. His directness and determination might surprise some of them, who have bought into the U.S. media assessment, that was slapped on the "the old Man" (the "wimp factor"). I would also expect him to seek and follow the "counsel" of his advisors more consistently than does the current farce in office......particularly when it has to do with foreign policy and military affairs ...... I think the "be nice and get nice" chorus has run its course.