Turning Stone

I THINK BIG MONEY POLITICS IS ALL CROOKED.....

Obama had republican house and senate, you cant fault the man for trying, he was sabotaged

Trump, was elected and had both the house and senate and still couldn't get laws passed.... that's incompetence.

flame me all you want, those are the facts, and the 40 million insured Americans from Obama care appreciate the fact they read it after it passed, and not one poster here had to pay higher taxes for it, but you whine and cry like it changed your life...
Obama had republican house and senate, you cant fault the man for trying, he was sabotaged
Originally Posted by bf0082
Incorrect.

and not one poster here had to pay higher taxes for it, but you whine and cry like it changed your life... Originally Posted by bf0082
But my insurance premium went up 800%....

Trump, was elected and had both the house and senate and still couldn't get laws passed.... that's incompetence.
. Originally Posted by bf0082
of mostly never Trumpers
lol, your insurance premium has gone up 35 straight years
lol, your insurance premium has gone up 35 straight years Originally Posted by bf0082
Only the years with a democrat president count as going up. Try to keep up.
lol, your insurance premium has gone up 35 straight years Originally Posted by bf0082
Maybe 8%.... not 800%
I THINK BIG MONEY POLITICS IS ALL CROOKED.....

flame me all you want, those are the facts, and the 40 million insured Americans from Obama care appreciate the fact they read it after it passed, and not one poster here had to pay higher taxes for it, but you whine and cry like it changed your life... Originally Posted by bf0082
You forget both sides hated President Trump,
and there was an asshole named........John McCain
  • Doove
  • 06-16-2020, 02:54 PM
Couldnt care less : ) Originally Posted by lilylivered
Well, at least you're cognizant of the problem.

But my insurance premium went up 800%.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I call bullshit.
  • Doove
  • 06-16-2020, 02:56 PM
To bad he already had it and hydroxychloroquine took care of it very quickly. Originally Posted by Ranger Dog
Proof that Trump Derangement Syndrome *is*, in fact, a thing.
Can you imagine the riots if Trump wins again...
Can you imagine the riots if Trump wins again... Originally Posted by ben8888

Sadly, yes. What's worse is imagining how trump and barr will deal with it.
Vote Tromp for the fun of it ????
  • Doove
  • 06-24-2020, 08:11 AM
Can you imagine the riots if Trump wins again... Originally Posted by ben8888
I'm saving this comment.
Can you imagine the riots when Trump wins again... Originally Posted by ben8888
fify

Yes... there will be riots...Dems are sore (sic) loosers....
  • Doove
  • 06-24-2020, 10:57 AM
Yes... there will be riots...Dems are sore (sic) loosers.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
And this one too.