90% huh?

At least I can spell fortunately even if I have the wrong tense for "you're"

That's all you can find wrong huh? Your posts are riddled with misspellings. Maybe you should start using that GI Bill.
Let's stick with what HARDNfast said--- prostitutes do this by their own choice for whatever reason. Ex-felons, no moral support from loved ones, battered, drug users, lack of education to get a productive job, alot of kids, etc. the list goes on and on.
Im using it- thats why i know the difference from you're and your. I have a bachelor's in criminal justice from ECU, what now charlotte?
Perhaps everyone should focus on the OP's topic and not on who uses improper grammar do not derail this thread if you do I'll have to write another run-on sentence that ends with the word closed?
Let's stick with what HARDNfast said--- prostitutes do this by their own choice for whatever reason. Ex-felons, no moral support from loved ones, battered, drug users, lack of education to get a productive job, alot of kids, etc. the list goes on and on. Originally Posted by Purpleheartrecepient
Your words don't hurt cause none of them describe me. I'm glad to see you have nothing better to do with your life than bother us here. Why don't you go save some hooker from a street corner so you can feel more self righteous about your convictions in the morning.
Charlotte, dont you have money to make? LOL SMH
Hey i appreciate your kind words, JJ. I agree totally with you.
jj, can i get back to my stats? It's part of the op's initial posting.
jj, can i get back to my stats? It's part of the op's initial posting. Originally Posted by Purpleheartrecepient
Go ahead. Just stay on topic and try to respect other people's views.

The same goes for everyone else. Different people have different views. There is no need to resort to insults.
Perhaps everyone should focus on the OP's topic and not on who uses improper grammar do not derail this thread if you do I'll have to write another run-on sentence that ends with the word closed? Originally Posted by JJ
Of course I will play nice JJ. But only because YOU asked.
90% of all COED threADS are ADS in San Antonio. A hooker did NOT force me to say this.
Anyways .... Statistical figures show...

Based on surveys of customers of the sex trade, around 92 percent of the men who visit prostitutes are over the age of 45. The men also earn over $27,000 (€20,000) in wages per year.

90% of prostituted women interviewed by WHISPER had pimps while in prostitution (Evelina Giobbe, 1987, WHISPER Oral History Project, Minneapolis, Minnesota).

"About 80% of women in prostitution have been the victim of a rape. It's hard to talk about this because..the experience of prostitution is just like rape. Prostitutes are raped, on the average, eight to ten times per year. They are the most raped class of women in the history of our planet. " (Susan Kay Hunter and K.C. Reed, July, 1990 "Taking the side of bought and sold rape," speech at National Coalition against Sexual Assault, Washington, D.C. ) Other studies report 68% to 70% of women in prostitution being raped (M Silbert, "Compounding factors in the rape of street prostitutes," in A.W. Burgess, ed., Rape and Sexual Assault II, Garland Publishing, 1988; Melissa Farley and Howard Barkan, "Prostitution, Violence, and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder," 1998, Women & Health.)
Tracy, I thought the same thing when I read that number.

And Netx9 beat me to the punch with the lies, damn lies, statisticians.

The one thing that got me real curious with the post that you pointed out Tracy, with all that action going on with the guy hacking his way around the parking lot, how come it didn't hit the news? That is the kinda shit they LOVE for ratings.
Precious B, STAY ON TOPIC. The original poster is talking about the 90%, not the parking lot that KENS 5 doesnt really care about.
I started reading some guy's account of getting his tires slashed from some psychopath, and he brought up that 90% of providers are forced into it from human trafficking.

Every time someone brings up these ridiculous statistics I just have to laugh.

But don't come on this board spewing ridiculousness about how we are forced into this. My decision was a conscious, thought out process. And one that I don't regret. The government and moral activists will fill your head with crazy statistics because they want you to believe that sex is a disgusting, morally wrong thing that you should only partake in with your spouse. Well if wives would actually start loving their men and doing what it takes to satisfy them, I wouldn't be in business.

Besides, you should never do anything you're good at for free. Originally Posted by Tracy Aine
I can't agree with you more Tracy. I think it's a lot of moral hype to keep people thinking that it's wrong to enjoy sex. 90% seems way to high and when your in charge of the numbers you can eschew them to whatever position it is your trying to support.