"Are you a cop?"

Lol, his account is like 3 days old.

I'm guessing "p411" got autocorrected to "paid". Originally Posted by Gamer
Yes autocorrect.
3 days old because I just moved to Texas, in Chicago I've been on p411,TER, and Room Service 2000 for 3 years.
Has anyone ever encountered a cop on this site? I would think it would be pretty easy to weed them out on here.
I've been asked if I was a cop several times over the years. Even patted down. Had one tell me grab my tit as soon as I entered, and she grabbed my crouch, and said "are you a cop?" She said if I were a cop I couldn't do that. Not sure if it's true or not.

But I guess if it makes the provider more comfortable to ask and do these things, it will make the session better.
Correct on autocorrect.
3 days old because I just moved to Texas, in Chicago I've been on p411,TER, and Room Service 2000 for 3 years. Originally Posted by SOULFLY

That's his mo, accuse everyone of being someone else. He has no reviews either, just saying.
Ha! Yeah wonder who he is? Probably RR whatever that is.
Im not a cop.
But, ill bring doughnuts Originally Posted by knotty man

HAHA hilarious(to me anyway) that you said that, had a provider over tuesday night and after she left, she came back and brought me Ken's Donuts! She's a keeper, i thought.....OH MY GOD DO YOU THINK SHE'S A COP??
I agree, the question is absurd.
I'm not quite sure about the touch the boob thing.

I have heard of busts happening after a full on session; but that is hearsay as well.

I think the best policy is don't break the law: solicitation (agreeing to a sex act for dollar amount). If for some reason you get caught up in a bind even after not breaking the law, Keep silent other than "am I under arrest?" If so have them read you your rights. Otherwise ask if you are free to go.

I have been what, I assumed was, in the presence of cops who will ask stupid questions over and over. We talked the whole time, for my donation; which is for time and companionship only.

Stay safe everyone!
As stated there is no such thing as cop screening. Undercover cops are supposed to lie and deceive otherwise they make lousy undercover cops.
I'm guessing entrapment would more likely be if a cop solicits you without cause on the street and convinces you to provide or accept sex for compensation.

Judges aren't stupid. They know "Paid for time only" in an ad Never means paid for time only.

Also any cop crooked enough to "cop" a quick covered BJ (Leaving no DNA) would have absolutely no problem lying about it.

If certain cops are willing to beat up or use a taser on little old ladies on the side of the road without cause even with a video cam running in the police car do you really think they give a shit at an incall?
Knowing that they can lie, I've seen no sense in even asking that question.
Guys on here and p411 know that donations are expected so I normally don't even bring up money during a session either, nor do I even like to touch it until after he leaves. If no donation is left, then I will send a text or PM mentioning it. If the guy does not agree to compensate me after that, then I will usually post in the infoshare or powder room about it. Plus I won't see that guy again until he has paid for the previous session.
Judges aren't stupid. They know "Paid for time only" in an ad Never means paid for time only.

If certain cops are willing to beat up or use a taser on little old ladies on the side of the road without cause even with a video cam running in the police car do you really think they give a shit at an incall? Originally Posted by Windinhishair
They can assume that all day, but if the law wasn't broken they can't convict.

I'm under the impression that sting operations need a recording of the transaction to hold up a charge in court. I seriously doubt otherwise. If not, our legal system is quite flawed.
Knowing that they can lie, I've seen no sense in even asking that question.
Guys on here and p411 know that donations are expected so I normally don't even bring up money during a session either, nor do I even like to touch it until after he leaves. If no donation is left, then I will send a text or PM mentioning it. If the guy does not agree to compensate me after that, then I will usually post in the infoshare or powder room about it. Plus I won't see that guy again until he has paid for the previous session. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
That is...umm...a quite generous and laid back way of dealing with that situation. Maybe even excessively so.
Ah may not be a cop, but Ah'll pound a gal inta submisshun wif mah fukkin' nitestick!
... Probably BANNED whatever that is. Originally Posted by SOULFLY
Now you know.
That is...umm...a quite generous and laid back way of dealing with that situation. Maybe even excessively so. Originally Posted by Txcruiser
I'm a very laid back/easy going person.
I normally do not have a problem with donations since we are all on here and know what is expected. But I do post if that is not handled. I don't get bent out of shape over it, I just post and let the ladies know what kind of guy he is if I'm not paid. Same as with those that have been NCNS. It's extremely rare that I post anything out of anger.

But back to the topic. LOL. There is no reason to ask if either party is a cop because they can lie about it.
Years ago, when I was new to the hobby, a provider asked, "Are you a cop?" The question so surprised me I asked her to repeat it, and then I just LOL and asked her why was she asking such a silly question. She said, "Cops can't lie, so that's why I ask." I thought that was even funnier and I told her that cops can and do lie all of the time and that she should stop asking such a useless question.I am not sure she thought it was a funny as I did.
Jimmy McNulty sure lied.