GFE

Thank you for recognizing the pain. And I'm sory you're bein pimped out by sexxxy lexxxy how sad. Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
I was clueless until begging for her help. I wanted to experience fun and new things, but didn't know how. I wanted to be with my first woman. Luckily my sugar daddy is one of her clients so he booked her for me. The moment we met it was fireworks! My GF Lexxxy has been kind enough to teach me how to screen and book for my safety. I can't thank her enough! My experiences with and because of her are the best I've ever had I'm grateful to have been safely guided through this scary hobby so that it's been such a great adventure.
There is no Pimping here. My gf doesn't take a penny of my donations towards my time and expenses. When we have a date together the donation towards our time is split 50/50.
Well said Arya. She was my first duo experience one of which I will never forget.
Some ads say GFE, or limited GFE, or non-GFE.

I know the acronym stands for girlfriend experience, but curious what you would consider a GFE versus a limited GFE versus a non-GFE? Originally Posted by ffreddyy

GFE partially is atmosphere and how she treats you.
Reducing it to mere services though ... "non-gfe" or "limited gfe" most likely she won't kiss you or won't dfk if she does and your blowjob will be covered.
That sounds like Nirvana from which you are not allowed to join in the paradise Originally Posted by lilylivered
better ta ...rule ...in hells than suck the asshole a some fat ol ...whores in yer cuck ...site
It varies quite a bit, but kissing is usually included along with most the time BBBJ and CFS Originally Posted by lilylivered
GFE partially is atmosphere and how she treats you.
Reducing it to mere services though ... "non-gfe" or "limited gfe" most likely she won't kiss you or won't dfk if she does and your blowjob will be covered. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA

Makes me wonder why a provider would even advertise being a limited or non-GFE.

Then I wonder even more why a client would even want to contact one of these types of providers.
To me GFE is how I treated my ex husband every day when he came home from work for the last 8 years lol. Take his coat, kiss and hug, ask about his day, relax him and undress him, gaze into his eyes, kiss him passionately, ask if he wants to shower after work, bbbj, and cfs if he wants sex or stick with bbbj if he preferred until he came where he wanted usually my breasts or face. That was all I ever knew in bed from giving him my virginity to a year ago when I was with my second person lol. I love learning new things and exploring my sexuality now, but gfe is the most natural for me after being a house wife for my entire adult life lol. Originally Posted by Arya III Rivers

Wow, a wife that continued to provide her hubby with a GFE for years after the marriage, that is awesome! I am definitely envious of that lucky fool, even though he totally blew it in the end. If more wives had your attitude and determination to keep their man satisfied, we wouldn’t feel the need to wander and/or hobby (as much).
Maybe GFE happens if the lady is attracted to you.

These women are actually people, you know. Just because you pony up $100 - $200 doesn't make you desirable, if you are not.

Put yourself into the position of these providers. They have to try to "perform" even if they really are quite repulsed by the customer.

We have the luxury of anonymously commenting on their looks, performance, hygiene, etc., while they don't get to provide a counter argument. One might go like this-

"He was a stinky,fat man, with bad breath. DFK seemed impossible!"

You get my point? Just cuz were paying doesn't make us desirable(to all the girls). Some are better than others at faking - especially when rent or child's tuition is due.
Maybe GFE happens if the lady is attracted to you.

These women are actually people, you know. Just because you pony up $100 - $200 doesn't make you desirable, if you are not.

Put yourself into the position of these providers. They have to try to "perform" even if they really are quite repulsed by the customer.

We have the luxury of anonymously commenting on their looks, performance, hygiene, etc., while they don't get to provide a counter argument. One might go like this-

"He was a stinky,fat man, with bad breath. DFK seemed impossible!"

You get my point? Just cuz were paying doesn't make us desirable(to all the girls). Some are better than others at faking - especially when rent or child's tuition is due. Originally Posted by CantStopyet
Shandle???

Business bad?
I don’t care what you call it, but if the girl doesn’t kiss (and I mean passionately), I want nothing to do with her.
Makes me wonder why a provider would even advertise being a limited or non-GFE.

Then I wonder even more why a client would even want to contact one of these types of providers. Originally Posted by ffreddyy

This is easy. I can't believe it has to be explained. CBJs are safer and alot of guys don't want to kiss a provider when they know that they is a real chance that some other guy just came in her mouth. Do you enjoy putting your tongue where another guys cock was? Do you enjoy maybe having cum in your mouth?

I give the girls credit for being honest in their ads.
I don’t care what you call it, but if the girl doesn’t kiss (and I mean passionately), I want nothing to do with her. Originally Posted by Always Horny

Another one.
Full GFE

These gals have a fairly wide menu. They don't shy away from dfk, daty, bbbj. Have a higher level of enthusiasm. They're good at conveying IOP- illusion of passion. The experience basically mimics what you would do with a horny GF.

Non GFE

Generally have the most limited menu. Kissing is usually off the table. You may occasionally get daty and bbbj but don't count on it. They often times have a "business only" approach. Delivering a high level of service generally isn't their concern. This group is where you'll find most of those detached rush jobs. There are exceptions. Some will deliver enthusiastic service. They just do it with limited activities.

Limited GFE

These gals have the widest variation of service provided. They basically fill in the gap between full and non GFE. Level of enthusiasm and activities can vary. There's gals that will allow DFK and bbbj. Others may be cbj and light kissing. Probably depends on the relationship a gal has with a particular client. One guy may get an experience that leans toward full GFE. Another guy gets an experience that may lean more toward non GFE. This group is where you're most likely to encounter ymmv.
I would be willing and ready for you and lexxxy as a duo !!!
Full GFE

These gals have a fairly wide menu. They don't shy away from dfk, daty, bbbj. Have a higher level of enthusiasm. They're good at conveying IOP- illusion of passion. The experience basically mimics what you would do with a horny GF. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Totally agree!!! Flirting, lots off kissing, bbbg, rimming, daty.. A hot, passionate, totally into each other sexual experience!!
...Do you enjoy putting your tongue where another guys cock was? Do you enjoy maybe having cum in your mouth?.... Originally Posted by brianjackson
Many here do. If ya took a poll and they answered honestly, you'd be quite amazed. Some of them even....seek it out. Most of 'em just plain don't care, though....bout nuthin...