Hairy Men

Ladies, I'm curious to get your opinion on hairy guys. Do they turn you off? Gross you out? Maybe turn you on? Not talking about little baby hair, talking full chest, stomach, shoulders, back...etc.

I've been cursed by being pretty hairy, it's a nuisance to me. Not only am I unhappy with how it looks, it's just kind of annoying. My SO doesn't seem to mind. I usually try and shave it all off, but it gets prickly. I considered laser treatment, but it's a lot of hair, and I'd assume pretty pricey.

So what do you think? Is it a big deal, or not an issue? Curious to see the responses.

Disclaimer: I'm a pretty self confident guy, so you can be honest. Originally Posted by Gramatik
Laser treatment has come down in price but seems to only really work with dark hair on pale skin.

And about the pain of waxing, i know eccie mods get mad but if you smoke a small amount of herb the pain is greatly reduced because when I got waxed I was told smoking would help. Amazing how nature gave humans something that can do great things but for some unknown reason is illegal. Well illegal for about two more months then Colorado and Washington State will most likely have full decriminalized herb.