Preferred411 page not loading?

We're working on it, but it's Canada Day here and our hosting company is being very difficult to contact. Not sure when it will be back up, but it will be up as soon as possible!!
I thought it was just me also!!!
They need a different hosting company, no backup power, no emergency generators, that's piss poor service, also you can always get emergency electrical service called in on a holiday, if you're willing to pay for it, That's easy money for a electrician
They need a different hosting company
I agree.... however our hands are somewhat tied because we have extremely limited options in Canada. Our site is coded in a less common language and requires specific hosting. We've also had worse experiences with hosting companies in the past, never found a "perfect" solution..... but constantly looking.

This isn't fun, I assure you... and I'm furious.

Always,
Gina
This too shall pass.
I agree.... however our hands are somewhat tied because we have extremely limited options in Canada. Our site is coded in a less common language and requires specific hosting. We've also had worse experiences with hosting companies in the past, never found a "perfect" solution..... but constantly looking.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Thank you Gina, you are always so helpful and we know you are doing everything u can and will have our favorite spot up ASAP
It's been confirmed that we are dealing with a ddos attack... which is basically a shitload of bogus traffic directed at a site, with the intention of overwhelming the server and bringing the site down. We've been through this before, and we survived!

The good news is that we pay mega-bucks for ddos protection which means we should never be down for more than a few minutes when under a ddos attack.

The bad news is that our hosting company simply locked the site down when the problem started today and left to celebrate the holiday. They won't be back in the office until tomorrow morning to help us deal with this.... so what should take a few minutes is going to take quite a bit longer.

Hang in there, we expect to be back up and running first thing tomorrow.

Always,
Gina
I was wondering what happened with P411.

I know today is Canada Day so what is Canada Day? I hope to visit there one day.

I hope the site comes back up and running quick because I need to get my visiting ads going. I love P411!!!!!
been down all day!
...And I thought it was my signal on the beach!!! I Miss P411 Already.

Miss Dreams
I guess the Canadians pre-booked their providers for the day and don't need P411
its working for me now
P411 is back up and running thank you for your patience

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
maybe go from cold fusion to php with your scripting, there is alot of unix hosting, rarely get any outages.
I was wondering what happened with P411.

I know today is Canada Day so what is Canada Day? I hope to visit there one day.

I hope the site comes back up and running quick because I need to get my visiting ads going. I love P411!!!!! Originally Posted by Majestycctx

Canada Day is when Canadians thanck the Tebow they are not British.