STD Survey

you should use more than 4 letters are numbers in your password. Let me just say if you have the big -H- and you still hobby and dont tell the A.S.P up front well then your a Dick !
Great thread! Things like this is what a lot of people what to know about.

I myself never caught a std from a provider. But I did from a non pro years ago when I was in my 20. Well I caught a couple of stds back then. All were easily treated with a shot and some pills. And if my memory serves my correctly all had some of the best stuff you ever get into to lol. A matter of fact once I got the clap from this girl who was fine as hell perfect body!!!!! Went to the doctor got some pills to cure it two days after that with 5 days left on my script to take the pills guess what happens?? I see her again in front her house with some daisy duke shorts on and a tight tank top. Before I knew it she jumps into my car. She tells me she felt like fucking. And guess what I did??

I popped another one of those pills and fucked her brains out!!! Lol call me crazy but I was young dumb and full of c_m!

Life's to short relax and enjoy.

Oh and by the way the pills did protect me from catching it again.
I caught chlamydia from a girlfriend in college once. Was cured within a week. It turned out that she cheated on me with a dude that had it. She kept denying that she was infected. What a bitch!