Customer service (Thoughts on my 1st Month)

Actually the post wasn't about you. It was on a different forum in the Austin thread that another gentleman had made. I went a step further to put the topic into co-ed.

Britttany_love, if I was truly insincere, I wouldn't have apologized nor made the offer.

This thread wasn't about you in fact you chose to put it out there because you felt that I was singling you out when on many threads, I have commented that the Austin co-ed forums have arguably the worst hostility I've seen.

If it'a a PM you want, I will gladly do that. The only reason I was even aware something was wrong was because you blocked me from twitter. Originally Posted by scsholar
special/ed- YOU ARE A DAMN LIAR. YOUR RANT WAS ABOUT HER! STOP STALKING HER AND JUST MOVE ON! YOU ARE GETTING VERY CREEPY! LET IT GO! This lady has an impeccable rep. in Austin. You special/ed do not! You started right out of the gate poorly, and have gone down ever since. All you do is bitch and moan about the people here in Austin. Leave this lady alone and shut the hell up. damn stalking liar.........
Actually the post wasn't about you. It was on a different forum in the Austin thread that another gentleman had made. I went a step further to put the topic into co-ed.

Britttany_love, if I was truly insincere, I wouldn't have apologized nor made the offer.

This thread wasn't about you in fact you chose to put it out there because you felt that I was singling you out when on many threads, I have commented that the Austin co-ed forums have arguably the worst hostility I've seen.

If it'a a PM you want, I will gladly do that. The only reason I was even aware something was wrong was because you blocked me from twitter. Originally Posted by scsholar
Sweetie you and I both know thats not true.
You said this:

"I'm going to use a provider here and out of respect, civility and goodwill, keep her name out of it. A provider placed me on her DNS simply because I responded to her politely saying, "Ma'am, I don't want to wait 90 minutes to see you because biologically speaking, I'm going to lose interest." Her response was, "Well it looks like we are not going to be good a match." Instantly blocked me off of her twitter. I wasn't rude nor cussed at her. I don't believe in being ugly to people because I come from a martial arts background."

Thats exactly what I told you, then removed you immediately from twitter and text. I have all of text do you need to see it? It has all of that exactly. If it wasnt at all about me why would you immediately apply with an apology, bring up being blocked on twitter by a provider and then you yourself say you were blocked on my twitter. Then say you want to make things right by paying double my rate.. but this isnt about me??? Not to mention I heard from a provider you have seen that you were talking about me. People talk. Either I have a twin or your pissing off other providers exactly like you did me. I put it out there because you've been talking and I'm telling the truth. I dont need a pm. Everything has already been said, I just put the truth about what happened. Im not gonna go back and forth with you there is no point. Apparently im not the only lady by your word that has offended you by declining to see you..might work on that.
Sweetie you and I both know thats not true.
You said this:

"I'm going to use a provider here and out of respect, civility and goodwill, keep her name out of it. A provider placed me on her DNS simply because I responded to her politely saying, "Ma'am, I don't want to wait 90 minutes to see you because biologically speaking, I'm going to lose interest." Her response was, "Well it looks like we are not going to be good a match." Instantly blocked me off of her twitter. I wasn't rude nor cussed at her. I don't believe in being ugly to people because I come from a martial arts background."

Thats exactly what I told you, then removed you immediately from twitter and text. I have all of text do you need to see it? It has all of that exactly. If it wasnt at all about me why would you immediately apply with an apology, bring up being blocked on twitter by a provider and then you yourself say you were blocked on my twitter. Then say you want to make things right by paying double my rate.. but this isnt about me??? Not to mention I heard from a provider you have seen that you were talking about me. People talk. Either I have a twin or your pissing off other providers exactly like you did me. I put it out there because you've been talking and I'm telling the truth. I dont need a pm. Everything has already been said, I just put the truth about what happened. Im not gonna go back and forth with you there is no point. Apparently im not the only lady by your word that has offended you by declining to see you..might work on that. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
+1 AND Stay away
So Britttany also neglected that:

1. I apologized outright to you on this thread.

2. You said I should have talked to you through pm. I did go to your pm again saying I apologized and also exclaimed numerous time it wasn't about you. The customer service thread was posted in another forum in the Austin boards. In addition, I have offered you twice that I would double your rate to make amends.

3. You feel that it was about you yet you posted it to the thread and then proceed to get mad despite that I was respectful about it. I have yet and will not say anything ugly about you. I went to keep YOUR name out of the thread entirely. You opened that door.

4. You want me to apologize for saying this thread is entirely about you yet on multiple thread topics, I have posted how hostile the Austin boards are especially with trolls like Winn Dixie.

5. So as you have told me to tell the entire story, you need to do so as well. Nothing has changed at all from what I've said.
+1 AND Stay away Originally Posted by winn dixie
You are like that annoying family member that everyone wishes you would just die. Troll on somewhere else.
+1 AND Stay away Originally Posted by winn dixie
You are like that annoying family member that everyone wishes you would just due. Troll on somewhere else.
Just out of curiosity there special Ed... Where was this topic brought up? Since you made your post about it?

P.S. 6 yrs on this site and the maroon doesn't know the ignore list... hahahahaha
Some fucking scholar... Oh yeah he can't spell that either

2. You said I should have talked to you through pm. I did go to your pm again saying I apologized and also exclaimed numerous time it wasn't about you. The customer service thread was posted in another forum in the Austin boards. In addition, I have offered you twice that I would double your rate to make amends.

3. You feel that it was about you yet you posted it to the thread and then proceed to get mad despite that I was respectful about it. I have yet and will not say anything ugly about you. I went to keep YOUR name out of the thread entirely. You opened that door.

4. You want me to apologize for saying this thread is entirely about you yet on multiple thread topics, I have posted how hostile the Austin boards are especially with trolls like Winn Dixie.

5. So as you have told me to tell the entire story, you need to do so as well. Nothing has changed at all from what I've said. Originally Posted by scsholar

Just drop it and move on.
Not to pour gasoline on the fire, but no one really cares about your work schedule, least of all the provider who is running her own business.

When you call the doctors office to make an appointment, do they make special accommodations to work around your work schedule or do you go to see your doctor when he/she is available?

Same could be said of any number of businesses that offer appointment only scheduling.

As Joe Hobby ( which is what you are to a provider that hasn't seen you yet), it is your mandate to work around their scheduling and not the other way around. If you establish a really strong connection with provider, (after seeing her numerous times) you might have a leg to stand on with your complaints about bad TCB.

As it sits now, you just look like you're whining and complaining and creating drama where there doesn't need to be any.

Feel free to disregard my comments as well since I don't align with your view; what would I know, I've only been successfully hobbying in Austin for 15 years...

PS. I've never seen Britney before so this is absolutely not a white knight comment on her behalf. I just think your attitude needs an adjustment as you come across to me as having a sense of entitlement.
Anyone have a block button for this twit. Originally Posted by scsholar
You're fairly new here. To block someone, simply click on their handle and then use the drop down "User Lists" to add them to your "Ignore List." That will keep you from having to see his/her posts in any forum.

WRT to your original topic, Customer Service, you have missed the target by a wide margin with your rants (apparently about a single provider who has a very good track record in ATX).

Most providers here will ask for two references if they decide they might wish to see a newbie. In your case, it most likely will not now make any difference since your rants above have self-eliminated you from future consideration by most of the local providers. The guys on eccie look for good TCB and excellent BCD skills, while the providers are looking for guys who are safe, non-controversial, reliable and considerate of the ladies.
You're fairly new here. To block someone, simply click on their handle and then use the drop down "User Lists" to add them to your "Ignore List." That will keep you from having to see his/her posts in any forum.

WRT to your original topic, Customer Service, you have missed the target by a wide margin with your rants (apparently about a single provider who has a very good track record in ATX).

Most providers here will ask for two references if they decide they might wish to see a newbie. In your case, it most likely will not now make any difference since your rants above have self-eliminated you from future consideration by most of the local providers. The guys on eccie look for good TCB and excellent BCD skills, while the providers are looking for guys who are safe, non-controversial, reliable and considerate of the ladies. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Fair enough.

Thank you sir.

I already told you I didnt care to hear an apology.

I told you that you should have immediately pm'd me after you were put on my DNS list and apologized. Not weeks later still all butt hurt because Im not interested in seeing you. Posting a thread about it and talking to other people about me.. etc is borderline stalkerish. Just move on!

I know it was about me I have the texts. You know aswell..thats why you keep apologizing and trying to double my rate so I will see you. I dont care. I put my own name out there because you've been talking about me. As I've already said people talk.

Again I dont care about an apology. I DO NOT care to see you or have any correspondence with you. Dont talk about me, write about me or contact me.

5. So as you have told me to tell the entire story, you need to do so as well. Nothing has changed at all from what I've said.

No need to! I have already told it in my original reaponse. I dont sugar coat shit and have no reason to be dishonest. I have a great reputation here. You are crying because I wont see you. You have done nothing but make up lies and go back and forth. You made a post and didnt expect that I would call you out and I did.. get over it. Originally Posted by scsholar
This is my last response to you because you clearly cant stop and are obsessed.

You need to drop it and leave me alone. As I told you do not message me! You have gone way overboard when you told me you reached out to other guys and a provider asking about me. The information you need to know about me has been provided here on eccie. There is nothing more you need to know. Thats creepy as fuck. I already told you last night in coed that I didn't care for your apology since you were not being truthful and that I didn't care to see you. Nothing has changed since the first time I turned you down. I told you not to pm me! You Did. Sending me multiple private messages apologizing and telling me to see you.. that I should just ask the provider about how good you eat pussy.. gross! I dont care to see you. Please do not reach out to me again.
6 1/2 yrs on this site and the maroon doesn't know the ignore list... hahahahaha

Some fucking scholar... Oh yeah he can't spell that either Originally Posted by rockerrick
p.s., What's a "maroon"? A reddish-colored moron?
Has someone told this passive-aggressive back-tracking sweaty man-bitch scsholar he's gotta take the L on this one???

Attachment 686365