The Drumpf Campaign -- monkey see, monkey do!

If you were able to read, LittleHillaryEva, there is nothing said about how she was harassed, and nothing about her little girl girl being harassed. The only negative quote was her yelling at the Trump supporters. This is a fake news bullshit story. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Some people will defend anything no matter how deplorable it is. Since you started sipping the Trump man milk what little credibility you had has left. Plus you can't read anything but what makes your point.
The article says nothing, LittleMountainMan. How was she harassed? Do you know? Or can you understand it better if I ask, Do you "no"? You don't. It's not there, no matter how much you want it to be there.
Actually it is there, at every Trump demonstration, no matter how much you wish it was a political rally instead of a Flock of Dipshits.
FTFY, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; your dumb-ass obviously lacks the interpretive skills to read a highly biased source such as The DailyKos, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You really have angry issues don't you? You can't respond without a profanity ridden tirade!
How was she heckled? Where were the insults? The crowd shouted "Vote for Trump". That's what you do at political rallies. This is bullshit. Typical of the OP. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
She wasn't heckled it probably never even happened. Assup isn't a good American. He's a Zionist that buys into the globalist agenda so he thinks he can bash Trump to make Clinton look good. Clinton is just a liar and a criminal that will ruin this country even further. Liberals want that because they think it will hurt the working white male and apparently Trump represents that.

Jim
You really have angry issues don't you? You can't respond without a profanity ridden tirade! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Can't you just quit being a lyin'lib-retard and just leave like you promised, Lubed Wide-ass?
The article says nothing, LittleMountainMan. How was she harassed? Do you know? Or can you understand it better if I ask, Do you "no"? You don't. It's not there, no matter how much you want it to be there. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Congrats senile old fat fart, you have won the i'va biggen award. Try to remove head.