Encounter: CeCe@Number1 - hobbying will never be the same

I need a cece backup plan. Any suggestions?
Do you dudes even care about diseases!? Smh Originally Posted by ijango77
I’m so confused. You’re one review is of Orange. She was more catholic than the pope. And according to your list of activities, you did everything OP did here with CeCe.
I’m so confused. You’re one review is of Orange. She was more catholic than the pope. And according to your list of activities, you did everything OP did here with CeCe. Originally Posted by Ronin3
in fact, Orange was slated to be the next Pope, until the Vatican discovered she is a woman!

maybe he's a reformed Catholic who realizes he went awry with Orange, but is not going to let other guys suffer the same fate!
  • d8u
  • 01-03-2019, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the backup on comments here guys. I reread my review to make sure I didn't somehow misrepresent a provider.

Also, I do not know of a backup plan to CeCe. That has saved me some dinero over the holidays with her being out. She's probably back by now, I haven't called.

Mamason told me she should return either this cuming Sunday or monday
Wow.
Mamason told me she should return either this cuming Sunday or monday Originally Posted by scttthms1
Hallelujah!
Good to hear she’ll be back. I’m in town in 2 weeks for some quality time with my favorite, and wouldn’t mind a stellar diversion.
Mamason told me she should return either this cuming Sunday or monday Originally Posted by scttthms1
So she is back in two or three days? Can't wait!
Is the phone number correct? I called them but its not number 1 they say.