US gumment cybersecurity agency releases warning...Dominion software vulnerable in 16 states...hmm!!

Immigrants from Mexico and South America don't want Citizenship they just want to work here a year or two and go home for a few years and repeat the cycle all over again. Our immigration system is so fucked up it's easy for them to do that. Originally Posted by Levianon17
DAMN! If that's true, why are people in an uproar if they leave? Only hear about the numbers coming here. Somebody gotta do a study on what the average is here at a time.
your kids can pick fruit that my college educated white collar workers eat.

thanks Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Mine won’t be either. But they will/have the same respect for those that do as a C level they meet with. I know you’re not dumb, and don’t believe most of the BS you post. You just like to stir shit from the sideline. And for the record, I’d be angry too if I lived in or had Waco.

Thanks
Mine won’t be either. But they will/have the same respect for those that do as a C level they meet with. I know you’re not dumb, and don’t believe most of the BS you post. You just like to stir shit from the sideline. And for the record, I’d be angry too if I lived in or had Waco.

Thanks Originally Posted by 69in2it69

i've never lived in Waco. it's just a handle, sport. Blazing Saddles. get it now?
Well Damn, now I feel like I need to watch some old Mel Brookes. Thanks for that, seriously!
IT WAS AN ANY BODY BUTT trumpy ELECTION YOU YOU CLUELESS IGNORANT FUCKING MORONS

Dah...we know he won't run butt it would be the same next election. Americans are still not that stupid

Too easy
IT WAS AN ANY BODY BUTT trumpy ELECTION YOU YOU CLUELESS IGNORANT FUCKING MORONS

Dah...we know he won't run butt it would be the same next election. Americans are still not that stupid

Too easy Originally Posted by Tsmokies
74 million are. Granted 1/2 are just life long republicans that would vote for a republican potato head no matter the democrat candidate. The rest were just sold a lie that Trump could just fix everything. Nope. Way over his head. Only way to fix things is to start with a clean slate, eliminate the healthcare insurance industry.
That may be true in some cases, the vast majority want to assimilate and stay here, raise a family, etc. Originally Posted by royamcr
It's true in a lot of cases. If the System was set up properly they would all be citizens. Even though Mexico has it's issues most immigrants would rather stay in their own country. Their main reason for coming here is to make money.
74 million are. Granted 1/2 are just life long republicans that would vote for a republican potato head no matter the democrat candidate. Originally Posted by royamcr
And you voted for the shit for brains democrap that has a 36% approval and falling...I was wondering who the 36% idiots were.
6500+ posts, zero encounters. Another hacked account?

Or Bambi sparkles redux?
6500+ posts, zero encounters. Another hacked account?

Or Bambi sparkles redux? Originally Posted by 69in2it69

cockalatte 575

the greatest philosopher of ecky

bahahahahhaaaaaaaaa
It's true in a lot of cases. If the System was set up properly they would all be citizens. Even though Mexico has it's issues most immigrants would rather stay in their own country. Their main reason for coming here is to make money. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Most of them aren't Mexicans. I know they are all brown and all the same stinky latinos... yada.
Is that the same gummint cyber agency who said it was the most secure voting evah?
  • WTF
  • 06-03-2022, 09:08 AM
they are illegals who don't deserve to be in the US for any reason.

not to flip burgers at Mickey D's. not to cut someone's grass.

you aren't an American if you welcome MILLIONS of ILLEGALS into this country. for any reason. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
GTFOH with that bullshit.

Just like guns...if you don't want one, don't buy one but don't legislate how others choose to live. You'll pry my Mexicans and guns away from my cold dead hands...

If I want to hire a Mexican instead of your bratty kids. I will. If they're anything like their Dad they'll piss away there money investing in Netflix and there time on a hooker board!

your kids can pick fruit that my college educated white collar workers eat.

thanks Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Mexican chicas are way more fun in bed than bitchy white girls.
If trumpy and his cult were running again lol n omg no chance in trumpy world even...85+ million would vote democratic. It would be more like 100 million when all the illegal votes were counted on all those corrupt voting machines. Even all of trumpys mule face voters and all the cult members that still suk the orange mushroom that registered in two states. Even if all the cult members that have been indicted....thatz a huge number and counting

Dah...anybody butt trumpy and Prince. Putin will be long gone and can't fix 2024