Another Party Soon - For the Ladies interested in the GC Luncheons and dinners as well as the guys that want to invite them

I am planning my first visit to Austin on the 19th - 23rd of this month. Might any of these parties be in that timeframe? And if so, I'd love to be considered.
xo
If not we might be able to arrange one for ya darlin!
Thank you Whispers for throwing a great party. Rattlesnakebyte M.Mystika and I had a great time. It was really nice to meet you ladies and gentlemen and to see some familiar faces. See some of you guys soon
  • RSB
  • 08-09-2012, 08:41 PM
Thank you to both my dates today. I think I was the envy of the room! Can't argue about a threesome in the hobbying world.

Now if I can get both of you BCD at the same time next week when I return to Austin...

rattlesnakebyte
Sounds fun..... Now whose my date for the next one
Thank you Whispers for throwing a great party. Rattlesnakebyte M.Mystika and I had a great time. It was really nice to meet you ladies and gentlemen and to see some familiar faces. See some of you guys soon Originally Posted by SweetBabyBeth
And it was a REAL pleasure meeting you darlin.... as well as your friend.....

I never did get to find out about that moment when you got tackled and pulled onto that back stage rolling around in an embrace.....

I take it that was a young lady that knew you!
And it was a REAL pleasure meeting you darlin.... as well as your friend.....

I never did get to find out about that moment when you got tackled and pulled onto that back stage rolling around in an embrace.....

I take it that was a young lady that knew you! Originally Posted by Whispers
Yes, you know i used to work there so there were several beautiful ladies I knew there, and it was good to see them also. Thanks again for the great fun Whispers