DIAMONDS PEARLS WHITE GIRLS

Damn, the young lady was just posting a random thought. With IM shorthand, ever evolving slang, and text to speech apps, it's hard to tell what causes apparent and sometimes obvious misspellings. This board isn't an editorial blog for the NY Post. Life is a lot better when people cut others some slack and give the benefit of the doubt. I'm sure Miriam and Webster have statues somewhere.... go tear those down.
You are fucking amazing in bed ... really that is why I am here )

Thanks for being sexy ... everytime we have meet
  • Trey
  • 09-09-2017, 05:33 AM
I expected to see a bunch of white ass in this thread.

Save this thread ladies! Show your white asses!

Blonde now... but one of my favorite all time pics.
you are a beyond beautiful mom own that shit your fucking fabulous girl thanks for dropping a sexy pic
Damn, the young lady was just posting a random thought. With IM shorthand, ever evolving slang, and text to speech apps, it's hard to tell what causes apparent and sometimes obvious misspellings. This board isn't an editorial blog for the NY Post. Life is a lot better when people cut others some slack and give the benefit of the doubt. I'm sure Miriam and Webster have statues somewhere.... go tear those down. Originally Posted by Silver Bullet
Nope
post #10 she says she not that smart. I'll take her word for it.
Miriam and Webster Originally Posted by Silver Bullet
It's
Merriam-Webster
There's no need to be a scholar, just use the tools available at your fingertips.

Anytime you are unsure of the spelling or usage of a word, online dictionary is readily accessible.

This isn't a "jab", but mere advice.

I expected to see a bunch of white ass in this thread.

Save this thread ladies! Show your white asses! Originally Posted by Trey
Look what you started ......
  • Trey
  • 09-15-2017, 05:19 AM
I know right. I had hope. But we got one pic, it was a nice pic. But still... LAME! Coulda been like the ebonies thread. Oh well, thanks kitty.
I love that you gave her this excellent advice. Its true khanacademy offers you an education in almost anything you can imagine. I love learning.
Keep you pussy squeaky clean, your prices reasonable, your throat relaxed, and you will be feted as a Distinguished Alumni in the coming years. Originally Posted by crashkopf
Best provider advice ever.
Kudos, crashkopf.