warning provider offering bare back services including greek

Unless we have to be VVIPs to know, but what would constitute a VVIP request?
BBFS is not worth the risk from my point of view. I would probably tend to avoid a provider who does BBFS or does men from an ethnic group who is high risk for hiv. Originally Posted by landon
Are you talking about providers who accept appointments from Sub Saharan Africans or what? Which ethnic groups do we have to refuse? Very few nations outside of sub Saharan Africa have an infection rate above 1%. And the infection rate is higher in the uneducated classes who generally can't afford a trip to the U.S. anyway. If you use a condom and are careful not to touch fluid and then touch yourself without washing, it's very hard to transmit HIV. I have never rejected a person because of their ethnicity and frankly I think that would be a bit of a ridiculous way to stay safe. Thailand has a relatively high rate of HIV infection and many hobbyists visit there, so I guess I can't see anyone who has been to Thailand?

The best way we can all protect ourselves is by covering up every time and washing hands during encounters to avoid fluid transfer. I see no reason to blacklist particular ethnic groups.
@Bobave: Good question. We providers were a bit confused by the acronym, too, but one of the lovely ladies verified that hobbyists requesting VVIP were indeed requesting BBFS. Seems like a sneaky way to request a forbidden act if you ask me.
As far as race and incidence of HIV goes, there is a certain ethnic group has an astronomically high rate of HIV/AIDS. When the obvious is pointed out, some people get REALLY upset. I would explain this more, and it isn't necessarily for the reason you would think. But I doubt anyone would take me seriously even if I posted links proving this from the New England Journal of Medicine. There is a reason that I don't have HIV despite having done BBFS with lots of very lucky ladies.

Why is it OK to point out that blacks have higher rates of sickle cell anemia, or that whites have higher rates of skin cancer, but when race and AIDS are brought up, even medical professionals clam up?

Not so long ago, you could be condemned to death by suggesting the Earth was round, or that the Sun did not revolve around the Earth. Nowadays, condemnation comes in the form of the R-word, which is a career ender if you are white.

Sophia- So you're blaming lack of education on Sub-Saharan Africa's AIDS plight? Then do you care to explain why South Africa, which has the highest literacy rate south of the Sahara, has an adult AIDS rate of 25 percent? Political correctness will be the death of us all, I swear.
I believe Sophia was referring to sex education and of the availability specific information about STDs in Sub-Saharan Africa, and not education in general. But she's an intelligent lady and I'll let her speak for herself. She's not known for spouting off random information without the substance to back it up.

@Humpty: What is it exactly that makes you think you're immune to all the potential consequences of BBFS with a provider, or any woman, for that matter? If you could bottle that protection, you'd be a millionaire.
As far as race and incidence of HIV goes, there is a certain ethnic group has an astronomically high rate of HIV/AIDS. When the obvious is pointed out, some people get REALLY upset. I would explain this more, and it isn't necessarily for the reason you would think. But I doubt anyone would take me seriously even if I posted links proving this from the New England Journal of Medicine. There is a reason that I don't have HIV despite having done BBFS with lots of very lucky ladies.

Why is it OK to point out that blacks have higher rates of sickle cell anemia, or that whites have higher rates of skin cancer, but when race and AIDS are brought up, even medical professionals clam up?

Not so long ago, you could be condemned to death by suggesting the Earth was round, or that the Sun did not revolve around the Earth. Nowadays, condemnation comes in the form of the R-word, which is a career ender if you are white.

Sophia- So you're blaming lack of education on Sub-Saharan Africa's AIDS plight? Then do you care to explain why South Africa, which has the highest literacy rate south of the Sahara, has an adult AIDS rate of 25 percent? Political correctness will be the death of us all, I swear. Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
For chrissakes humpty. That's not what I said AT ALL. I just said HIV infection was lower among educated classes. Obviously nobody is immune. I'm not an epidemiologist but I would say all of sub sahara Africa has a pretty high rate of infection and I wouldn't expect south Africa to be insulated from that.

I'm just saying I wouldn't automatically reject a hobbyist just because of his ethnicity since condoms are a pretty reliable way to prevent HIV infection.
Bbfs thread - version 327.3
Y'all take the fun out of fuckin' - sheesh!