Review Stood Up

Is she Ke$ha?
They all do it at one time or another. Its just not right. That's why I don't do in calls, at least she let you know. It still sucks.

Rocker
Very unprofessional indeed. But you gotta admit on some level it makes sense for her. Regular = consistent payment. You = unknown if one and done or returning customer. At least you saved 300 (if you scheduled an hour). Thanks for the input.
A professional provider would know that everybody is a potential regular, if you click and you provide good service 8 times outta 10 they're going to come back
All one can do is post this kind of thing, did she loos some potential clients so she could see her reg...yes, the price has to be paid if you are going to do this shit. I was thinking of seeing her as she looks hot but not now. Keep up the good work lady, soon you will only have thoes regs to keep you afloat...pass.

IB
Reality of the hobby. At least she was candid enough to let you in advance, albeit rather short notice.
She is not a pro... I would never see her. She did the JEDI mind trick to get on her but she is really only BACKPAGE hoogar level.. TEAM MARVEL ( NOT APPROVED)..