EENY Banned?

I would imagine that it would be very time-consuming to check the IP addresses of everyone. If there is a way to easily find those who joined in the last few days, however, that mightn't be a bad idea.
Well on every great board..smackdowns occur...
looks like many smackdowns happened here..

I always say this to the lil people in my home..
"if you act right you have nothing to worry about"
same logic applies to the boards...

now...lets commence to having a great day!nita..
EENY
monkeyking
OFFS
GP
normalbob

OFFS ?????????? must be another. I am still here. errrr I think.

Well as no one will say a thing in the open. Other than who. And to say more than that would not be right.

Maybe now providers will start to reply to my PM's again. Other than just a few.
Offshore do you have any Blue light to wash that popcorn down LMAO. Ed
molson and labatts. no . Just beer. Got some jack and 151 opps and tattoo from the capt. Out of mixer rats. you want a canadian or labatts blue. I'm having coffee right now. the pot is on
"Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
"Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." Originally Posted by jokacz
mmmm ok then the 151 I have is all mine, don't need no stinking mixer. Please no open flames near me please. Now where is that flameless lighter.
  • Niktu
  • 07-24-2010, 02:17 PM
EENY
monkeyking
OFFS
GP
normalbob

Well as no one will say a thing in the open. Other than who. And to say more than that would not be right. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Gotta disagree Offshore.

I was reading a thread last night and saw BANNED under NormalBob's name in very recent posts. I'm confused, what is banned. He was here, posting. I even found and looked through the board rules, if there was definition of BAN I missed it.

Thinking I should probably ask off the board I tried sending a PM. Nada, cut off. Not having the reason, if it was for the possibility I thought I would have picked a couple of other names to be included. I may have my opinion as why, but I don't know why.

Besides punishment to a driver, part of the point for a speeding ticket is to act as a deterrent to other drivers. How can we know not to do something without knowing what not to do?

I'm not disagreeing with board rules or mod's preferences, nor that somethings should be private. But I don't think our sensibilities would be shocked or we would think less of someone for whatever the infraction was. We're all big boys and girls here, I dare say none of us is a complete stranger to transgressing a few rules our self.

I'm sure there was plenty of PM conversation between the Mods and NormalBob et al. So they were warned. Just suggesting some information might be useful before imagination gets carried away. and to foster the peace movement.

While I'm at it I should thank the mods for putting up with a thankless job.

Now, I want to start thinking about my next date.
Niktu
I was out last night. Ended with a provider, came home to try and do a funny review, And WTF. I agree to a point. Would be nice to know more of what is going on. Yet not sure we need to know. Or say to much in the open on the board. But that is IMO. I looked also, I saw no rule that we could not.

I rather worry about my next haircut by a provider.
For the sake of everyones curiosity, there are numerous reasons that a ban may occur. None of which can be or will be made public in the forum, by email or PM for that matter. It is always a case that a guideline has been broken. A ban can also be a temporary situation lasting only a short while. It can also be permanent depending on the given situation. We as mods understand the curiosity of why these occur, but for the sake of keeping privacy for the individuals involved it is necesary to keep those reasons confidential. I hope that this is an acceptable explanation for all of you.
I do think a little transparency is in order. I am sure the local mods will seek advice form the senior admins and owners and fill us in in the appropriate manner.

Sometimes there are other things going on which we have no clue.

I would imagine that it would be very time-consuming to check the IP addresses of everyone. If there is a way to easily find those who joined in the last few days, however, that mightn't be a bad idea. Originally Posted by China Doll
Yes. Vbulletin has some built in tools and there are also add on widgets written by other programmers for vbulletin that help the admins and owners to run all kinds of reports. Sometimes, they let some banned people who sign up new handles stay after they have spotted them just to keep an eye on them; especially a real problem child.
WTF Originally Posted by Perryay
oh, darn ... gonna miss GP !!
Offshore,

Sorry man, I misread a post where the response was directed at you. At first read I thought the poster was stating you were banned.

My apologies, glad to see you still here.
taddat

No problem. The post from m2244 in (link)Help mods keep peace...(link post 27, if I did not do it right) is one I agree with 90%. And is a very good post. If the bans where over starting or some of the posts in a few heated threads. Then I may have been on the list to pick from of who to ban. And rightly so. Yet as I have no idea what the bans are for, or how long. May never find out why.
I will worry about pending haircut.

As I also agree and understand deerhunters posts to upstate(and others from out of this area). I Have to say Upstate NY is not TX or other parts of the board. We look to have some that take things too much to heart. Have more but will stop here.