MMFF play-- looking for help

Its all about the pleasure................as Life is to short not to have fun.........Slurp~~
been there...done it... loved it

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=613223
It's all good if your balls slap each other during DP, but if you make eye contact while either of your penises are being stimulated it's gay. Originally Posted by CaptainWinky
that is to funny!!
ya think they not gonna touch? their are obviously no gay men on eccie. what a shame.
lol
I think the nature of this discussion is to explore options, not personal opinions and remarks like that. You could have made the same point by ending your comment with "...stimulated it's just not for me."

What if your looking at each other with big shit eating grins on your face giving eachother high-fives or thumbs up? That seems like something that may happen when your mind gets blown with another man in the room! I just don't like the language you used, we are supposed to be very tolerant to others in this section since we discuss such delicate topics. Originally Posted by DDMcGee
Dayum, that reads just like what I would have said in response!!! I think I am gonna have to touch myself!!!!

Hmmmmmmm, it would appear that DD may be auditioning for my job here!!!!!

Tolerance and respect of ideas that perhaps differ from our own are platitudes that are expected and offered here in Another Realm. DD's post is the perfect reminder that while some things here may not be for everyone, we need to respect everyone's right to be different!

Now, back to the spankings!!

Spacemtn
AnotherRealmModStaff
My only experience was with a provider that I did not know and a guy that she knew. I was a bit nervous, but I got there first and I hit it off with her right away.
When he got there I was terrified when he knocked on the door. We hit it off and all had a good time.There was no interaction between him and I but we did make a few comments to each other and I think there was a High five in there somewhere.
I think that the chemistry was important all the way around. I think all three of us were comfortable with the other two. I look forward to doing it again.....Soon!
been there...done it... loved it

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=613223 Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
Given how good FMF doubles were with you and your friend, if I can ever find another guy Hobbyist in the state that I can feel comfortable with, a 4 some with you will happen. MFM or MFMF are on the bucket list. Just need a "wingman" I can feel comfortable with. That is the real sticking point with most hobbyists looking at this, isn't it?
I'm a really mild-mannered hobbyist, and a bit shy. I decided to check one off my bucket list and went to a sex party in Europe (wrote a review). I was very nervous about multiple people involved, but after things got started and I focused on the sex and having fun, it was an absolute blast! The gents had great manners and completely focused on the women. I think you should jump in and go for it. "Leave nothing on the table" as they say.
Best way to look at it 'focus on the sex and have fun'. I have seen ladies advertise for gangbangs with guys saying yes, only to wimp out..
Best way to look at it 'focus on the sex and have fun'. I have seen ladies advertise for gangbangs with guys saying yes, only to wimp out.. Originally Posted by ugotme10
That is sooo true...

Huck
I think there's a couple of ladies who want to try two cocks in one pussy, or two cocks and one mouth.... would love to do that again. But not many ladies it seems are down for a good ol' fashioned ass/vagina manwhich.
  • Blaze
  • 06-29-2013, 04:27 PM
I'm flirting with an alt lifestyle, getting my mind through the door seems to be the problem. I hope that my first encounter will be so memorable than I will want to more and more. My hopes is that it will liberate my mind even more along with my body. Now, to find those two men.....
I'm flirting with an alt lifestyle, getting my mind through the door seems to be the problem. I hope that my first encounter will be so memorable than I will want to more and more. My hopes is that it will liberate my mind even more along with my body. Now, to find those two men.....
Well I'm one if them. But just a bit far from your neck of the woods.
Now, to find those two men..... Originally Posted by Blaze
Are you taking volunteers??
  • Blaze
  • 06-29-2013, 05:33 PM
I think given my state of mind, I should take the leap with very experienced people that I come to trust outside the hobby first. I think, unless, its really well known trusted people within the hobby. Like I said, I want it to be a good experience to grow from. But hey you never know...