Location, Location, Location

You guys haven't been to Mckinney lately. It's a construction nitemare. I am sooooo hoping the construction is over when I come back. Pretty expensive too but everyone's rates are going up.
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-30-2015, 05:42 AM
Do NOT get too far away from your doubles partner, partner! That is all Originally Posted by Kendall4U

What she said
This outpouring of votes for McKinney...

Do NOT get too far away from your doubles partner, partner! That is all Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Then that means you and your doubles partner will be closer to me...
OMG go north. Its dry up here. Monopolize the shit out of this area.
And with companies like Toyota and others moving up here, you'll have plenty more potential clients.
You guys haven't been to Mckinney lately. It's a construction nitemare. I am sooooo hoping the construction is over when I come back. Pretty expensive too but everyone's rates are going up. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
75 and Eldorado up to Anna is a nightmare. No argument there. But that's just a very small area of McKinney. Everywhere else is great. I've actually considering having an incall up there. 121 and Alma is a breeze to get to.
75 and Eldorado up to Anna is a nightmare. No argument there. But that's just a very small area of McKinney. Everywhere else is great. I've actually considering having an incall up there. 121 and Alma is a breeze to get to. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I'm in McKinney every Tuesday with my job. THN, make the move!!!!! I want to meet that wonderful personality of yours! I'm not in Dallas as often as I once was, so McKinney would be awesome!!
Maybe the sexy and wonderful OP will accept an occasional roomie.
Maybe the sexy and wonderful OP will accept an occasional roomie. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Lol!! Laura, make the move to McKinney! I can meet you and THN at the same time! Even better!!��
Well, I'm headed up to McKinney next week for a couple days as part of my tour around DFW...lol... I'll let you know how that traffic is when you're coming from Plano
McKinney is just so far from Ft Worth.....
McKinney is getting closer to me.....
Did someone say 121ish and Alma-ish?
Omfg; moar pleez.
Thank y'all for the input.

K4U, I'm not letting you get away that easily. I'll definitely be keeping my Dallas place for a while. :-)

THN, Mi casa es tu casa. :-* You're always welcome to borrow my place. Anything to help a hooker out.

I really like Josey/121 or Alma/121.
I may be different, since I don't live in the Dallas area, but when I visit on business, I would like to actually see a few more girls in the area of Northpark down to McKinney Avenue -- there are a few that have incalls in Uptown, but not really many. I would prefer not to have to drive up past the Galleria to the DNT area.
Ya just killed the vibe, Pro.
Lol