For Fucks Sake People, This Isn’t ISO’s!!!

Well, then all of the people who want to keep going like it’s going should chip in and buy St. C. a house in a foreign country where prostitution is legal... Originally Posted by B Three
This dude is already rich off of all the ad revenue and sales. If he does move he can still be extradited.
How are you gonna feel when he shuts down permanently because he doesn’t want to go to prison for a bunch of idiots?
I agree. ECCIE is delusional if they think not allowing ISOs, rates to be posted or provider ads will shield them from the law.

Intent to illicit prostitution does not equal any of the above things. The mere existence of a review structure and provider profiles can be construed as illiciting prostitution in the laws eyes. Originally Posted by golfistheanswer
Yes and no. I’m not advocating a free for all that actually encourages the possibility of trafficking, but also realize it likely doesn’t matter. The intent is not the issue, the result is. That’s the reason Craiglist shut down their personals and Missed Connections.

If someone nefariously used them in a way that resulted in someone being trafficked, that victim could sue CL and also press criminal charges. It doesn’t matter the intended nature of the website, all that matters is the consequence.
This dude is already rich off of all the ad revenue and sales. If he does move he can still be extradited. Originally Posted by golfistheanswer
Highly unlikely. Countries don’t normally agree to extradite people who are doing something that is not illegal in their own country. Or even if illegal, to face consequences not in line with their own country. For instance, Canada won’t extradite a fugitive for murder to the US if that killer faces the death penalty. The Prosecutor has to agree to LWOP at most before extradition can occur.
How are you gonna feel when he shuts down permanently because he doesn’t want to go to prison for a bunch of idiots? Originally Posted by WARHEAD

There will be something else that comes along. I already use Switter to contact indies and it's working out great so far, I just need a place to read reviews and so far ECCIE is still the "best" option.

If I were St Chris I'd have quit while I was ahead and put my ECCIE earnings elsewhere. Look at how Switter picked up the slack of Craigslist and backpage. Their site is more modern, polished, and in a country where prostitution is legal.

My hope is a big player like that comes along and makes a review site, because the way ECCIE is handling things, reeks fear and that does not instill confidence for me to use this site much
Highly unlikely. Countries don’t normally agree to extradite people who are doing something that is not illegal in their own country. Or even if illegal, to face consequences not in line with their own country. For instance, Canada won’t extradite a fugitive for murder to the US if that killer faces the death penalty. The Prosecutor has to agree to LWOP at most before extradition can occur. Originally Posted by B Three
If ECCIE leads to human trafficking in the US and St Chris is at the helm while living in Australia, you can bet your ass the government will get him here.
So take the fuck off find that new site.
Posting this thread where any one can read it and using the P word liberally also doesn't help the site.

The first (and second) rule of Fight Club is....
So take the fuck off find that new site. Originally Posted by WARHEAD
I will when I find it. In the mean time, just killing time on a slow Friday at work by browsing and seeing what ECCIE has been up to.

Like I said, Switter has already cornered the classifieds market and even added a brilliant social function to it, we just have to be patient for someone to bring about a new review market.

It would be nice if it were ECCIE, but by my observations it is not likely at this point in time.
Posting this thread where any one can read it and using the P word liberally also doesn't help the site.

The first (and second) rule of Fight Club is.... Originally Posted by CG2014
I won't cower. I expect a site to have the means to allow me to express myself and my nasty hobby of banging hookers.
If ECCIE leads to human trafficking in the US and St Chris is at the helm while living in Australia, you can bet your ass the government will get him here. Originally Posted by golfistheanswer
Of course...if it resulted in a major international trafficking ring...but no offense to the people here, I don’t see the level of sophisticated masterminds here to make that possible.
Of course...if it resulted in a major international trafficking ring...but no offense to the people here, I don’t see the level of sophisticated masterminds here to make that possible. Originally Posted by B Three
LMAO! I wouldn't be to sure, some of the dumbest people commit the worst of these types of crimes.

Anywho, in the mean time I'll keep passing around my benjamins to the lovely ladies in this hobby for access to their sweet juicy vaginas.
LMAO! I wouldn't be to sure, some of the dumbest people commit the worst of these types of crimes.

Anywho, in the mean time I'll keep passing around my benjamins to the lovely ladies in this hobby for access to their sweet juicy vaginas. Originally Posted by golfistheanswer
As is your God given right.
Now now.

Saying the V word is definitely going to get everyone in trouble.

Use the other P word (for female, not for male) instead.
So how many of these discussions have there been on an idiotic ISO post?