Getting Tested

I had only used the places i named maybe twice. I also like TNT like that i have a regular doc and my family does know what i do . I also agree that if something happened that thoses are the people who need to know this info. The couple times that i did use the Planned parenthood in Arlington i never had issues with anybody standing outside ever but idk maybe they had other things todo those days..lol

I love my regular doc and i have used him since as long as i can remember I love being able to be honest with him about what i do. It makes things so much easier and he can warn me of new things i should watch for.

Good Luck guys stay safe and test regularly !
For anonymous STD testing, try anylabtestnow.com. The cost is higher than other locations, but worth it IMO.
Collin County also offers testing and treatment for $20. I've only used the Dallas County service. Everyone is nice, but the whole process is always unnerving....no matter how often you go.
  • Lap52
  • 12-23-2011, 03:12 PM
For anonymous STD testing, try anylabtestnow.com. The cost is higher than other locations, but worth it IMO. Originally Posted by The Dark Passenger
Good stuff, with locations in Plano and Mckinney!
I go there every 2 months or so. The nurses are great, the testing is thorough and best of all, its only $20 (exam included)!! I used to drop almost $200 at planned parenthood. This is the way to go. Good thread!!
WooHoo!

Another year, in the clear! Waiting over the weekend kind of sucked. But its all good
You're living in the past, bro. Move on, shut up and grow a pair.
Since 2011, I get checked annually. Go get checked, then lecture me on 'Growing a pair.'

Seeing this is a discussion forum, it is relevant.

As for the rest of they things you have said, just an internet tough guy empowered by keyboard anonymity. I got no beef with you, dude. Be well.
I check myself the daily with the smell test, all is well here. No one cares, it's not relevant.

Now move on, shut up and grow a pair.

You have had previous infractions for rudeness.
Now you repeat in post after post.
Perhaps you might want to consider working on your manners.
Torito
Thanks for the info, man. Maybe this should be a sticky.
  • esp
  • 10-06-2014, 08:26 AM
Don't forget to ask for a herpes test.....have to ask for it as it is not a part o the normal screening/testing process
Agamemnon, thanks for the original post that you made. and for the update.
thanks to all the others who suggested places/sites for STD testing.

and sweater puppies, what do you have against std testing or discussions of std testing, regardless when the original posting was?? [did you notice Agamemnon made the original post and the update?]
Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
you talking to yourself??
I go there every 2 months or so. The nurses are great, the testing is thorough and best of all, its only $20 (exam included)!! I used to drop almost $200 at planned parenthood. This is the way to go. Good thread!! Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan

You go where every 2 months? I ask because the posting immediately above yours was about anylabtestnow.com and it post $17 the dark passenger indicated that this group costs more than other places.

Me .. I don't mind dropping a buck or two .. but I would like convenient, private, and without much fuss. What hobby guy doesn't want it all?