Shine Da Great is foooking back!

Heh welcome back...they sent you away,you didn't leave on your own
Speaking of leaving,I hate when members announce they're leaving/moving but catch amnesia when the time comes

Smh Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Yeah I got sent away for a total foooking reach if the rules; but hey I was still able to get the action I wanted, in fact had one of the better sessions in a long time. The ban came out of foooking left field and was like a witch Hunt but hey who really cares in the scheme of things. Thanks.
No, eccie is actually way more fun in Coed than the other spot. It kind of lulls you to sleep. Here a little bit more leeway is given and it's definitely more entertaining. Originally Posted by shinepro
That’s not what you posted over there. You were all love and kisses with that place and ECCIE sucked.
Hypocrite, waffle, bend with the breeze, back peddle much?
Heh welcome back...they sent you away,you didn't leave on your own
Speaking of leaving,I hate when members announce they're leaving/moving but catch amnesia when the time comes

Smh Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Im already gone if you're referencing to me, in your sneak dissing..

You can deny that you weren't speaking about me, but we know the truth...
No, eccie is actually way more fun in Coed than the other spot. It kind of lulls you to sleep. Here a little bit more leeway is given and it's definitely more entertaining. Originally Posted by shinepro
I thought your swan song post was your farewell there...but I guess not.
I see your accolades are for the site you're posting on...
Im already gone if you're referencing to me, in your sneak dissing..

You can deny that you weren't speaking about me, but we know the truth... Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
I think i need to to see this lady!....
You know if you spam coed, the same group of antagonist will descend on you to prod you into doing something stupid right? Originally Posted by Neville’s Haze
I don't think he needs a prod. He's very capable of getting there all by himself.
I think i need to to see this lady!.... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Go see her then,I'm sure she's Ted Nugent friendly
We should have built a wall while he was gone..
Go see her then,I'm sure she's Ted Nugent friendly Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
What comes to mind when I think about/picture my p-is envy Fan's..

Ain't no one liking your comment except you...pfft

Still butt hurt months later,salty salty lol.. I get them like that, but point them fingers at yourself, on your Ted Nugget comment.. You wear that title proudly, buddy..
Also worry more about your, "money, hoes, and cloths".. That shows your mindset right there.. little boy syndrome mentality.. I can't with this one, he's a joke

Now welcome Shine back,and kiss the ring, or take a hike!

We don't need all this negative energy you're trying to drag in, cause you're pissy..
Some one in your condition shouldn't get triggered so easily
Go ahead and change your location shorty
You couldn't afford to miss out on appointments because clients assumed you were in Houston

Let's make the Houston board outter-free again
Have fun out there in the boonies,eat healthy and live a long life

Toodles
You don't even touch me like that, to even get me triggered..

You wished though, because you been trying every since I spanked that booty..

Everyone already know you're coming from a butt hurt space.. awww poor Lil slimy troll
Also worry more about your, "money, hoes, and cloths".. That shows your mindset right there.. little boy syndrome mentality.. I can't with this one, he's a joke
. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
THIS^^

That shyt was in the early 00s, and you're still reppin that? Childish! 19yrs later.... lmao

Here you go, won't hurt as much..

[url=https://postimages.org/]
You hurting anyone's feelings,especially mine is laughable..but I'll let you cook Ashy Larry
But when you're quoting yourself like a lunatic and doing multiple edits=TOUCHED
I'm not trying to give you a heart attack,I wish you all the best
This will be my last comment to you

Toodles
Im not reading your trash!

You aint gotta lie to kick it, Russ, Tryweakly, and Tbon2u witnessed it.. Maybe you need a refresher..

You don't need links, and nobody else does.. We know what time it is..

Anytime I post, you try and shoot a slug across the room without being Direct, because you're trying to bend the rules in your favor..

"BOY", go sit down some where!