Mina @ BlossomK

Good to see the brains are back. We know you cant stop thinking about the boycott but is that all you got? Are you actual studio handles or just 1 trick pony's? Originally Posted by txcasper
You just couldn’t resist chiming in again could you? Lol. What are you doing here? Don’t you guys have a private club forum you message each other on? No need to bother with us little folk, we’re not worth you wasting your time on. Look forward to your next positive review.
I saw Sophia pops up on site for few days and then it changes to Mina . Sigh I was planning to give her a try
I saw Sofia pops up on site for few days and then it changes to Mina . Sigh I was planning to give her a try Originally Posted by ErikHua621
I saw Sophia pops up on site for few days and then it changes to Mina . Sigh I was planning to give her a try Originally Posted by ErikHua621
You mean Sophie? I saw her twice, she is young and cute, smooth skin with an ass. She is like 22 or 23, good english, I would reccomend her if cute and young is your thing.
Yeah I just straight up canceled my appointment for tomorrow. Kinda rubbed me the wrong way that the quote I booked for 320 was changed last minute. Originally Posted by SpringFest
That is ridiculous. I would have cancelled too. Trying to bring those stupid LA rates over here.

You just couldn’t resist chiming in again could you? Originally Posted by 2balls75
Extremely interesting comment coming from you of all people. You pretty much follow Spring around the studio section like a lost puppy......constantly telling everyone the boycott didn't work.
2balls75 and txcasper

Please stop